Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

umm banned?

s1k-1

1. Your in-game name: s1k-1

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG chanuff

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:0:13559504

5. Reason for ban: beats me

so i was playin on t side in the jailbreak server and i ended up with a score of at least 25-6 or somethin along those lines i kept sneaking away cause the ct's playing were less than half decent and for no reason after i had killed chanuff he fuckin bans me for 120 minutes = 2 hours

no warning no nothing id like to at least get unbanned and if i could get a reason why the hell i was banned in the first place that'd be nice

and i dont want the reason to be cause he was sick of dying

Edited by s1k-1

s1k-1, to be a t and have a score like that meant you were rebelling. Jailbreak isn't about getting kills, it's about having fun and doing as the CT's say. and it's a 2 hour ban god, fucking deal with it. plus depending on how many rounds you were in before you were banned you could also be called a free killer and that is an immediate ban.

ha thats pretty funny you said that Kiri

last time i checked the ct's who killed t's for no apparent reasons and not following the rules were considered free killers. i've never once heard anybody in that server call a rebeller, or any t for that matter, a free killer. i think you have the facts twisted you might want to check with your fellow admins about that. The whole point of being a terrorist in jailbreak is either

A) obey the ct's commands and try to be the last one alive to last request by winning the mini games

or B) to try not to be killed and rebel successfully so that your team wins.

like i said i've never seen a single person from the terrorist side get banned for fucking REBELLING, which is the whole point of the rebelling system; to REBEL. i wasn't banned for rebelling, the only reason i can think of is that chanhuff was pouting n moaning about getting trashed and needed to get rid of the only t that was kicking the ct's asses end of story so if that isn't admin abuse i don't know what is

oh ok now i was hacking that's fucking hilarious

no proof just straight up i was hacking. because shooting heads is impossible and i forgot people have to cheat to be decent at a video game...you're full of shit it's nice to know other admins have seen you abusing as well i won't mention any names

not freekilling if he was a T he was right about that but if your unbanned already then stop complaining about it, go back on the server, have fun. If he abuses or you get banned for no apparent reason then get a demo to show proof. K thx

oh ok now i was hacking that's fucking hilarious

no proof just straight up i was hacking. because shooting heads is impossible and i forgot people have to cheat to be decent at a video game...you're full of shit it's nice to know other admins have seen you abusing as well i won't mention any names

Well you're kind of a nerd for playing jailbreak anyways.

Then even more of a nerd for trying to get your kills up...on jailbreak.

Come play dust2 24/7...play a mans game, because you won't get accused when you play with the big dogs. And that will be because you won't kill the big dogs.

It was a 2 hour ban, you should not be banned right now. The proof that you don't hack is in the 2 hour ban.

i'm not whining at first i made this thread to be unbanned but now i don't want this douchebag to have admin he blatantly banned me because he kept dying and now he came up with the last minute excuse that i was "hacking" to cover up his ass but where's the proof?

i'm not whining at first i made this thread to be unbanned but now i don't want this douchebag to have admin he blatantly banned me because he kept dying and now he came up with the last minute excuse that i was "hacking" to cover up his ass but where's the proof?

You're not doing anything but digging your self a deeper hole.

You're not banned now, so stop crying.

End

huh votebanning an admin? oh you mean votebanning chanhuff for abusing the shit out of his privaleges?

and talkin shit to other players? where's the fuckin proof pal i haven't disrespected a single person besides chanhuff n it was justified

huh votebanning an admin? oh you mean votebanning chanhuff for abusing the shit out of his privaleges?

and talkin shit to other players? where's the fuckin proof pal i haven't disrespected a single person besides chanhuff n it was justified

This is you trying to post an abuse thread, with no proof your self...

if you are getting abuse by an admin, get proof, & it will be taken care of, don't come here flaming people, with no proof.

banned because of things i haven't done? and who are you jjk were you even in the server spectating me do any of the shit you just accused me of doing?

because if you were you would've seen i haven't done anything but play on terrorist and talking shit to absolutely no one but dani who i was explaining the whole situation to in admin chat

that's fine idc if it's his server or not if he wants a douche of an admin like chanhuff banning people because he can't stay alive then hey when that shit happens again to somebody else dont say i told u so

and banning me for no reason whatsoever other than posting a thread about how i was unjustly banned is pretty shitty to say the least.