Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

umm banned?

s1k-1

that's fine idc if it's his server or not if he wants a douche of an admin like chanhuff banning people because he can't stay alive then hey when that shit happens again to somebody else dont say i told u so

and banning me for no reason whatsoever other than posting a thread about how i was unjustly banned is pretty shitty to say the least.

:drama:

lol ur a moron pepsi^^ can tell you get out a lot talking shit on the forums like that

and yea there's plenty of other servers to play on no biggy

So why keep posting?

I was kind of joking with you, because I think the jailbreak server is dumb to begin with.

And was actually telling you to come play dust, where I play at. But instead you started going douche.

I wasn't being a dick, and the "kids" that are running these severs have an excellent website, tons of great quality servers with a thriving population.

So the "kids" must be doing something right.

People can ask to be unbanned, and ask why they were banned. But when you make demands, then start being negative in your comments about the servers, its admins and its owners...you lose automatically.

Like I said in my comment, it was a 2 hour ban...instead of playing the game, you continued to dig until the ban became permanate. So maybe you did win the battle, if that was your goal.

GG <jjk pwnt you hardcore btw>

nah he didn't pwn shit all he did was add my Steam ID to the ban list and typed a couple bullshit reasons to ban me to feel secure about what he did even though im not guilty of anything lol but nice try

You're obviously a little butt hurt seeing as you keep posting & yet there is "so many other servers"

, some one lock this thread.

this thread went from me reporting an abuser having no proof because i'm not the one who banned someone for 2 hours for absolutely nothing, to a bunch of clowns hopping on the banwagon and posting utterly stupid flames n comments

this thread went from me reporting an abuser having no proof because i'm not the one who banned someone for 2 hours for absolutely nothing, to a bunch of clowns hopping on the banwagon and posting utterly stupid flames n comments

And you don't think you brought any of these thing on? And yes he did pwn you, no other way around it.

I will close this just for you sir, so you aren't flamed anymore.