Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request HG | ATL

ATL

1. Your in-game name:HG | ATL

2. Server that you were banned on: gmod rp

3. The Banning admin: master

4. Your Steam-Id: HG l ATL" STEAM_0:1:12978366

5. Reason for ban: kicking someone for New Life Rule

Edited by Soccercrazy

5. Reason for ban: kicking someone for New Life Rule

Real reason for ban:

1. You messed with my shop door then ran away. (http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/o8/atl.dem)

2. You bought out two buildings, so I brought you to me to ask you to sell one location. I started talking over mic and you ran away telling me to "leave you the fuck alone" and shot me in the face. I then kicked you.

3. You then had Vetman (Hitman) kill me over and over after every new life. I retried and you were still there waiting for me. You also called me a "fucking fa****". You're so nice for calling me a fa**** over vent after kicking you again. (http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/hr/atlwtf.dem http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ak/atlwtf2.dem)

So get the facts straight, please.

No weshouldnt need another motd mess like jailbreak, obviously it doesnt work.

We need less douchy admins making up their own rules.

the server can be fun, peopel just cant seem not to be minges and play fair

Your always in there and when something happens you say "don't care ad run away". How does someone tell you somthing if you say "leave me alone". When someone is talking to you don't run away cause it shows complete dissrespect. That is the 2nd time that happen where all i was doing was telling you what you did wrong and you run away. So what do you think we should do?

BTW: Pruis/Crosshair banned you i didn't

BTW: we edit the motd already to help fix some issues. The new life rule will be explain a little more.

Your always in there and when something happens you say "don't care ad run away". How does someone tell you somthing if you say "leave me alone". When someone is talking to you don't run away cause it shows complete dissrespect. That is the 2nd time that happen where all i was doing was telling you what you did wrong and you run away. So what do you think we should do?

BTW: Pruis/Crosshair banned you i didn't

BTW: we edit the motd already to help fix some issues. The new life rule will be explain a little more.

QFT.

Master and I had a hit on you. So the Hitman killed you. It was a hit. He never died when I gave him a hit. So then after he killed you, you kicked him for the reason "NLR".

Then Master and I came to talk to you on why you kicked him. You said "He broke NLR" And Master and I said "No he didn't, we both had a hit on you" Then you started to run off and say w/e. This is what got Master and I upset and to the extent to ban you.

Master was gonna ban you, but it didn't work, so I did it.

:)

EDIT: I do agree, I shouldn't of banned you permanently. I should of banned you for like an hour or less.

Edited by Prius

master i saw u type !menu

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/w0/crossfag.dem <<<at the end i was kicked which is y it stoped

and master the reason i run from u is because u want to explain in vivid detail on everything u think i did wrong. honestly if u just tell what u think i did wrong ill say ok and not do it again. but you decide that u want to tell me everything u can think of and make it 20 min long and thats why i run away.

master i saw u type !menu

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/w0/crossfag.dem <<<at the end i was kicked which is y it stoped

and master the reason i run from u is because u want to explain in vivid detail on everything u think i did wrong. honestly if u just tell what u think i did wrong ill say ok and not do it again. but you decide that u want to tell me everything u can think of and make it 20 min long and thats why i run away.

i said why did you kick him? and " Me and prius had a hit on him for you" So was that to long. Also like prius said my menu wasn't working so the !menu means nothing

QFT.

Master and I had a hit on you. So the Hitman killed you. It was a hit. He never died when I gave him a hit. So then after he killed you, you kicked him for the reason "NLR".

Then Master and I came to talk to you on why you kicked him. You said "He broke NLR" And Master and I said "No he didn't, we both had a hit on you" Then you started to run off and say w/e. This is what got Master and I upset and to the extent to ban you.

Master was gonna ban you, but it didn't work, so I did it.

:)

EDIT: I do agree, I shouldn't of banned you permanently. I should of banned you for like an hour or less.

Well i thought that it was nlr apparently it is not so at 10 46 central time can i be unbanned making it an hour long.