Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"-hg- Ninja Rebel" STEAM_0:0:30010224

The_Justicar

Name: -hg- Ninja Rebel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30010224

Server: JB

Time: About 11:40 P.M. Pacific

Proof: Screenshots.

Incident: Ts were told to crouch to big cage, Ninja decided to go the opposite way and get behind Lee Lemon, I saw this and shot him for detouring. He then slayed me. I'm an admin on JB too, and I know you aren't supposed to use your powers on another admin, but it would've been a freeslay anyway, he freeslayed a few other times, but I don't have evidence of those.

post-3665-1352595394885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

Imo, this was an innocent mistake. Lead never said "no detours no delays" and I didn't know that it was implied. That's why I thought it was a freekill, and that's why I slayed him.

1 tiny mistake isn't exactly admin abuse. Like I told you in game, it was a MISTAKE. No need for all this drama.

dude, you freeslayed another person too, and you should know not to use admin powers on other admins, It says so in big, bold letters on the MOTD

Who else did I freeslay?

I only freeslayed you by accident. 1 Freeslay is not admin abuse, it was a mistake.

!msay issue starts at Tick 30000

and he starts getting in trouble for spam at around 71000

At 78000 he is starting trouble in dead chat as well. Other Admins are telling him to stop.

Oh and here is the pic Maugan was trying to put up

fresslay.png picture by hgLeeLemon - Photobucket

Whoops forgot that he gets in trouble for mic spam again at 100000.

Edited by Lee Lemon

Well which one is it? Did you slay him on accident *which you cannot do* Or did you think he freekilled you and slayed him on purpose? Ninja rebel you better not be slaying people at random. That's a good way to loose admin. And Justicar if he apolagized to you in game for slaying you is there really a need for a post on it. Bring us some hard evidence please. Ninja Rebel you need to go into admin rules . It would be wise to do so you don't have anymore accident's. and Justicar a 15 meg demo is way to long for somthing that doesnt take very long. Guys and gals please play nice with one another!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Abuser name: -hg- Ninja Raboobler

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:30010224

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 3.50 pm (Norway - 6to9 hours ahead of USA)

5. PROOF: SS links at bottom

6. Please tell us about the incident: I did not see what was being said to him (most likely in admin chat), but I think the way he was handling this incident is immature. From what I understand it looks like he is telling someone to end their life?

I'm not necessarily asking to ban/remove admin, but at least have a talk with him.

Disrespecting

SS of SteamID

I did not say anything, i think he was talking to latios. Besides I just think he should have a talk with him, like i said in the description. As admin it is pretty immature handling something that way. !csay/!msay(give warning)/gag/kick would be more appropriate then saying those things. Its just my opinion though.

let say something because i saw that

ninja i getting constantly disrespected by you guys and he sould make a ban report....

I know he gets a lot of crap for being young, but that is no excuse.

Besides I think there should be an age limit for admin. 15/16 yo? Ninja said himself that he is only 12, and not is that to young for CSS, it is to young to be mature enough to handle most situations admins are there for (with the exeptions of JB; fk - slay etc)

No admin should ever say things like these because it can happen if someone was depressed enough.

I think he needs to know a few rules.

So very true. I know several people, some are members of HG, that on a bad day would consider what he said and it would be fully possible that they did it.

But I repeat, I am not requesting that his admin is stripped. Just have a serious talk with him.

Hmm, Maybe you should have taken more screenshots of what Latios was saying, k? I was trying to make him shut up, and he had been saying things such as "end your life you fag" etc.. for several hours beforehand. and if I kicked/banned him some other nitpicker would have made an abuse report anything.

I'm 14 btw.

And 50cents is absolutely right. When you're young, on HG servers most people automatically hate you.

Check this thread, and you'll probably understand why I said those things and why I got pissed off: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/ban-reports-requests/24176-ban-request-report-latios-super-admin-disrespect.html

The screenshots Anomo provided were my answers of what Latios and -Soap (HE'S AN ADMIN TOO.) were saying in TO ADMINS/ADMIN chat. I don't have screenshots of it, but when I said "Maybe you should end yours", that was after Latios said "God I hope a fa**** like you can do something with their lives. But I don't think so, so you might as well end it." Or something very similar to that.

I know that it's not decent to say it, but hey. If I had banned him before things got bad enough and before any other admin even NOTICED, I would have had my admin removed or something, seeing that on HG Jailbreak a lot of drama is caused, sometimes for no reason.

In a way, my actions are justified (Apart from saying no u in all chat, that was stupid, I admit.) So just check the thread that's linked above and judge this situation for yourselves. Maybe you should also contact Soap, and tell him not to disrespect either.

Hmm, Maybe you should have taken more screenshots of what Latios was saying, k? I was trying to make him shut up, and he had been saying things such as "end your life you fag" etc.. for several hours beforehand. and if I kicked/banned him some other nitpicker would have made an abuse report anything.

I'm 14 btw.

And 50cents is absolutely right. When you're young, on HG servers most people automatically hate you.

Check this thread, and you'll probably understand why I said those things and why I got pissed off: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/ban-reports-requests/24176-ban-request-report-latios-super-admin-disrespect.html

The screenshots Anomo provided were my answers of what Latios and -Soap (HE'S AN ADMIN TOO.) were saying in TO ADMINS/ADMIN chat. I don't have screenshots of it, but when I said "Maybe you should end yours", that was after Latios said "God I hope a fa**** like you can do something with their lives. But I don't think so, so you might as well end it." Or something very similar to that.

I know that it's not decent to say it, but hey. If I had banned him before things got bad enough and before any other admin even NOTICED, I would have had my admin removed or something, seeing that on HG Jailbreak a lot of drama is caused, sometimes for no reason.

In a way, my actions are justified (Apart from saying no u in all chat, that was stupid, I admit.) So just check the thread that's linked above and judge this situation for yourselves. Maybe you should also contact Soap, and tell him not to disrespect either.

Now I understand why you were acting the way you were. You never said that ingame (other then; but what about what he said to me). Besides I cannot read what he says to you ingame. Anyways, I now understand why you reacted the way that you did. I still do think that it was a bit out of hand, but I understand why you did it :)

Sorry about the age mix up. I could have sworn you said you were 12. Maybe that was soap?

Anyways, for you higher ups, I take back my report if you see that fit. I now know why he said what he said.

I got plenty of proof of him abusing his admin, disrespecting and freekilling. I'll be happy to get it all sorted out when I get home tomorrow, it might take a few hours but it'll be worth it.

^^ I've sent ricky all my ss's/demo's so i'll let him handle it, but there's thing's like this, that are just downright abuse.. he need's sorting out.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/lv/aboos.png

Banned for 24hrs? It says permanent >_>

When I said LOLOLOLOLOL in the screenshot that Adt posted, it wasn't relevant to me slapping carsner. I slapped carsner because I wasn't sure if I should slay him or not since he fk'd me (I think.) So I just slapped him.

I explained myself in a previous post, and I have nothing else to say.

In Adt's screenshot, of the console, your death is not viewable, so I'm assuming it must have been at least 30 seconds to a minute before you decided to slap him.

Also, I notice a slap to the terrorists which seems a bit pointless.

Not staff but I couldn't resist. It's incredibly ridiculous as to how much abuse comes from you, Ninja. Hopefully, Ricky will be able to sort this mess out.