Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"-hg- Ninja Rebel" STEAM_0:0:30010224

The_Justicar

. Maybe you should also contact Soap, and tell him not to disrespect either.

what did i do ninja,i never disrespected you. and if i did it was either 1 week or 2 weeks ago,also you disrespected me in 2k fps bhop this morning,i honestly think you either need your admin removed or banned for at least 3-4 days to learn the rules and learn your lesson. Thank you and dont bring me back into this.

I decided to do a post on screenshots and another later for demos just so it's easier for me.

If your reading this then im probably going through the demos and sorting them out right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all before I start showing any proof I need to say that ninja has changed his name A LOT:

• Bubble Buddy [NINJA * REBEL]
    steam_bubble.jpg

• -hg- Inmate #1338
    steam_inmate.jpg

• -hg- Ninja Rebel
    steam_ninja.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some threads to do with his stupidity (not including the ones merged in this) :

Steam ID history ( STEAM_0:0:30010224 ):

Because im stupid like hell i accidently clicked on submit reply instead of preview post, clever me, i will update this once its done

I decided to do a post on screenshots and another later for demos just so it's easier for me.

I'll do the demos tomorrow.

First of all before I start showing any proof I need to say that ninja has changed his name A LOT:

• Bubble Buddy [NINJA * REBEL]
    steam_bubble.jpg

• -hg- Inmate #1338
    steam_inmate.jpg

• -hg- Ninja Rebel
    steam_ninja.jpg

Here are some threads to do with his stupidity (not including the ones merged in this) :

Steam ID history ( STEAM_0:0:30010224 ):

Here is an argument between Ninja and Albino which quickly escalated to disrespect and bullying.

Open up each individual ninja to reveal screenshots of the console.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

Another one of Ninja's and Albino's quarrels :

untitled.jpg

Now, ninja doesn't just disrespect Albino, he does it to everyone. Anyone that has spent more than a few seconds around will know that he isn't a pleasant guy to be around.

These are just some insults I screenshotted, there not that serious in comparison to the other things he has said but I just wanted to give an example.

disrespect1.jpg

disrespect2.jpg

He also spams admin chat privileges quite alot.

In the screenshot below he advertises how to spam flashlight to the whole server. He first does it through (ALL) chat, but that isn't enough for him so he continued to use !msay.

chat.jpg

And of course there's also admin abuse. Below is a perfect example of his regular admin abuse.

Below is a screenshot with proof of him free slaying everyone alive on purpose, he continued to say "i killed em, that felt good"

mass_free_slay.jpg

Ricky, last screenshot = fail. That was inmate 1407, not me.

lmao really. There's no inmate in hg, you have to be in hg to have the hg tag on or you get moved to spectator. And seeming as on the top it clearly shows your steam id with that name im 100% sure it was you.

You might want to think up some more excuses, but either way your fucked.

Ricky said that I said i killed em, that felt good", that was inmate 1407, not me. And I had no idea !slay @all would work. Volksvoot was typing it and nothing happened. But it worked for me, wtf. Yeah I know i'm fucked, I just want my admin removed, but I want to be unbanned from HG servers..

I changed my name several times before I joined HG, and I kept the name "inmate #1338" for a couple hours, then I changed it back to Ninja Rebel.

Quarrels with Albino are meaningless. Have you seen what he used to say/do? I helped him.. He's a lot more respected on the servers than he used to be. He has stopped the immature comments and learned to keep stuff to himself.

And WTF is that clan italia thing? I don't play on italian servers (or not that I can remember. Anyway, I know that I have NEVER used hacks on CSS in my LIFE. The proof is in the pudding, vac status is in good standing, apart from on mw2 because I used a console hack >__<) People probably spectate me when they die sometimes, and it's obvious that I don't cheat..

I don't care about my admin anymore, I admit that I gave HG a bad name and that I failed as an admin. Quite a few of those things were involuntary, but hey, shouldn't have done them anyway..

So please. just remove my admin, but unban me from HG servers.

"

Quarrels with Albino are meaningless. Have you seen what he used to say/do? I helped him.. He's a lot more respected on the servers than he used to be. He has stopped the immature comments and learned to keep stuff to himself.

"

LAWL. Albino is not respected. Hes LOATHED!

It's not only your admin abuse that is the problem. It's your overall attitude and douchebaggery also. Some time off will be good. Possibly we will consider making it so your only banned from jailbreak and you can go play other hg servers. By the way the fact that your a recruit and displaying this type of behavior doesn't help your cause, makes it worse.

volkswoot got his admin taken away i think. that would be why it doesnt work for him.

dont deny hacking. when someone hacks on a server and the IDs match, it might as well be that said person hacking. brother, cousin, aunt, whoever using it (inb4 you use an excuse like that) but nonetheless, that may have slipped passed us and is irrelevant to this situation.

you obviously have issues with performing admin duties without doing certain things and you can not control it. nice of you to give up the privilege willingly, but you still seem to have and try to defend yourself. that is expected but at the same time your errors have stacked against your favor and you lose.

just drop it and try again maybe in the future.

(i will see if upper can grant your wish of admin removal.)

PS: Oh and btw, it is a TAG enforcer, Not a name enforcer. As long as the correct tag is used, the rest of the name can be whatever.

Edited by Moto

Thanks Moto, I really appreciate it. I know I am at serious fault here. But I can promise that I will NOT buy admin again, and just be like any other regular bob or jack.

So I hope I can be unbanned from all servers except JailBreak (although I hope to be unbanned soon-ish from JB.)

Thanks.

Your punishment is as follows:

1) you are hereby stripped of your admin

2) you are expelled from -hg-

3) you are banned for ONE week to chill out and learn not to act this way. there is no arguing this decision, there are a LOT of people that would like to see you gone longer.

I will alter your ban to one week once i have removed your admin

And WTF is that clan italia thing? I don't play on italian servers (or not that I can remember. Anyway, I know that I have NEVER used hacks on CSS in my LIFE. The proof is in the pudding, vac status is in good standing, apart from on mw2 because I used a console hack >__<) People probably spectate me when they die sometimes, and it's obvious that I don't cheat..

Obvious is obvious

Steam Community :: ID :: -hg- Ninja Rebel

Bans on record lawl