Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post Here If Your Admin Was Lost *Don't Start New Threads*

danolimitpro

ok well ive done nothing but follow the admin guidelines 3 warning system and all of that. never banned anyone for 2 hours and only banned few people or so for a short amount of time. 2 for the 3 warning system and 1-2 for being racist using the "n" word.

just wondering if theres any explanation to this since ive never abused. Just joined and people were freekillin and i got to warn someone for free killin and my admins gone uhg

WHEN POSTING!

Have these things!

-Admin name:

-How long you paid/free:

AND

STEAM ID PL0X!

Edited by HT | Master

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My admin was also removed spontaneously:apple:, I payed for three months, why was it removed, I see my Deathrun admin was also removed, I did not abuse or anything, I followed the rules accordingly, if you can look in to it ASAP please...

My SteamID is

STEAM_0:1:22507841

K you have admin again!

Edited by HT | Master

Yes my admin was removed from the servers aswell I dont know why or whats going on.

But please inform us.

Thank you.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:23029462

- Domeni

K you have admin again!

Edited by HT | Master

Hm.

IGN :

ĦG | ÃÑÂÑ”Ã

Steam ID :

STEAM_0:1:22338912

I'm only admin on Jailbreak, but I would appreciate it if I could get admin on ANY other server, as I play them ALL.

P.S. May someone approve a few more admins in the next 5 seconds *not pushing or asking for anyone specific* but free killing is occurring on the Jailbreak server and fisher, who is new, and Pepsi, who is eating, won't be able to hold down the fort ^^ atm that is.

K you have admin again!

Edited by HT | Master

My Admin was lost about 2 months ago. When Jailbreak and Hide and Seek were first made. JJK gave it to me for free when they were first made.

Admin Name: [HG] Team^Prius

STEAM_0:1:17960540

Thank you. :cheesy:

I never seen you name on the MWA, Are you trying to get it free? Be don't lie...

Edited by HT | Master