Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post Here If Your Admin Was Lost *Don't Start New Threads*

danolimitpro

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never seen you name on the MWA, Are you trying to get it free? Be don't lie...

No, im not trying to get it for free. I had it when the Jailbreak was first made, When JJK was getting all the bugs out of it. If i don't get it back, that fine. I never paid, I Also did not know this thread was about if we never had it 2 days ago. Sorry.

Same thing happened to me on the Jailbreak server. I know it hasn't been a month since I donated, but it's not really a big deal. I donated again just in case.

I PM'ed you my steam ID, JJK.

Edited by [HG] Rize

P.S. May someone approve a few more admins in the next 5 seconds *not pushing or asking for anyone specific* but free killing is occurring on the Jailbreak server and fisher, who is new, and Pepsi, who is eating, won't be able to hold down the fort ^^ atm that is.

K you have admin again!

Me ^^

Still waiting for admin. I got it back yesterday but it's gone again.. so Ya... just confused.

you shouldn't have to repost your steam ids guys because they already have them from the last time the admin went down. i say just hang in there, and if the freekilling is too much for you guys, then just play somewhere else till the disappearing admin list problem is resolved.

RAPE_SAUCE

How long I paid for: I actually have my bank statement from the day i paid

02/09/09 INST XFER PAYPAL 526J23KHQY9PY -$15.00

02/09/09 INST XFER PAYPAL 526J23KHQVVFS -$15.00

02/09/09 INST XFER PAYPAL 526J23KHR4DUN -$15.00

I messed up once a few weeks ago, but i have other admins that will back me up and say that i am one of the nicer more forgiving admins. I love jailbreak and i like to keep it fun for all the players.

STEAM_0:1:3265019