Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can I have my admin back please?

VOLKSW00T

That slay @ct was not particularly towards you darkplanner. I didnt even realize you were the failed lead until I looked at motive's screenshot.

Failed lead? Are you kidding me?

32 T's fell for a trap I made. The only thing you can accuse me of is giving hard traps.

Motive and Someone else were the only ones who followed orders and what do CT's do Kill them. Then I say "Everyone did it we can't kill them" What do "2" Cts do? They start killing everyone.

!slay @ct for 2 *** CT's. I don't think so.

I also thought your warday in arm was bs ;)

Not in MOTD bro. So thanks for the Freeslay. <3

32 T's fell for a trap I made. The only thing you can accuse me of is giving hard traps.

Motive and Someone else were the only ones who followed orders and what do CT's do Kill them. Then I say "Everyone did it we can't kill them" What do "2" Cts do? They start killing everyone.

Do you realize traps that result in mass killign, infact kills server population?

Do you realize traps that result in mass killign, infact kills server population?

Ive done this tarp before and some fell for it. Today for some reason everyone fell for it.

Maybe its because people were mic spamming like theres not tomorrow. <--- Kills server population too.

your admin should've been restored by now already, but volks you gotta focus on the mic spammers before people using hard word traps, but dark i don't remember your voice to well but if you do have an accent or a bad mic please refrain from using advanced traps like that.

That slay @ct was not particularly towards you darkplanner. I didnt even realize you were the failed lead until I looked at motive's screenshot.

I also thought your warday in arm was bs ;)

Unless they just recently changed it again in the past 3-4 days I haven't played, the MOTD does state that the CT's cannot camp armory, which is infact what calling a War Day in there is. If they did change the MOTD and it's not there, then I apologize, but if it wasn't changed and is still there, then it was completely a rule-breaking order and you deserved to be slayed and/or teamswitched for it.