Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donating

Toxygen

I plan on donating $50 within the next 2 weeks, just because I have a lot of money lying around lol.

But I don't really care to buy admin so just to be clear, a donation is just that: a donation without anything in return, right?

I'm not asking for anything in return but if I can use what I'm trying to use I'll be donating soon.

Just do what fRacture said, I have a wal-mart credit card, but the minimum amount of money you can put on it us $20 and it cost's $3 to add money, and after a month you have to renew the card which is another $3, but if you had money on your card from the last month it will still be on there, and you can only use the card you buy at the store once, you have to receive the real card in the mail. So unless your only going to pay $50 then done, don't worry about the card coming in the mail.

Edited by ePHEX

Just do what fRacture said, I have a wal-mart credit card, but the minimum amount of money you can put on it us $20 and it cost's $3 to add money, and after a month you have to renew the card which is another $3, but if you had money on your card from the last month it will still be on there, and you can only use the card you buy at the store once, you have to receive the real card in the mail. So unless your only going to pay $50 then done, don't worry about the card coming in the mail.

Pretty colors

Would you like some italics with your bolded, lime-green paragraph full of incorrect grammar?