Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PLEASE review console before slaying (Jailbreak)

Feline Inc

Someone kills a rebel for example, then when they die they claim it was a free-kill so an admin slays without even checking. I wouldn't have started this thread just for that, but it keeps happening to other players and then the admin also switched me to the T team.

This keeps happening not only to me but a lot of people.

Proof from console (Sorry, I cant printscreen on my laptop)

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95 is now a rioter!

ÃÂártêr (High{Blue Wrek}) : open cells

-hg- sexualharrassmentpanda : U CANT SHOOT OUT OF IT

Earl Simmons connected

-hg- sexualharrassmentpanda : UR NOT LEAD

unnamed connected

Kumara : warday in electric chair room

Feline Inc killed ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95 with m4a1.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Feline Inc killed the rioter ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95.

Kumara : warday in electric chair room

-hg- D4V1D : HI EXCALIBUR

All Tease : suck my dick, now you gotta do it ??

Player -hg- Cøbalt connected SteamID STEAM_0:1:10312937

Kumara : WARDAY IN ELECTRIC CHAIR ROOM BITCHES

-hg- sexualharrassmentpanda : U CANT SHOOT OUT OF IT

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Prisoners may speak now.

-hg- excalibuR : !slay feli

Feline Inc suicided.

Player: Feline Inc - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95" - 123 in 1 hit

Player: Feline Inc - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95" - 22 in 1 hit

ÃÂártêr (High{Blue Wrek}) : Feline learn rules

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] -hg- sexualharrassmentpanda is now a rioter!

-hg- sexualharrassmentpanda killed Lostcauz with m4a1.

chipmunk killed -hg- sexualharrassmentpanda with deagle.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] chipmunk killed the rioter -hg- sexualharrassmentpanda.

Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

So!iD SnaK3 suicided.

-hg- NoobySaurus suicided.

Dan Brinne suicided.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] �*Ralx[VBP] is now a rioter!

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Kumara is now a rioter!

|Äœ2Ö| Fallen killed -hg- Doctor Who with awp.

-hg- Cøbalt connected

the cake is a lie. killed �*Ralx[VBP] with m4a1.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] the cake is a lie. killed the rioter �*Ralx[VBP].

Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

|Äœ2Ö| Fallen killed Bitch in DA HOUse with awp.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Jet × Li is now a rioter!

Jet × Li killed |Äœ2Ö| Fallen with awp.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] ÃÂártêr (High{Blue Wrek}) is now a rioter!

ÃÂártêr (High{Blue Wrek}) killed chipmunk with awp.

the cake is a lie. killed Jet × Li with m4a1.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] the cake is a lie. killed the rioter Jet × Li.

-hg- excalibuR : !slay chip

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] [HG] Clifford! is now a rioter!

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] -hg- Linoleum Knive:Lin-O-LeeUm is now a rioter!

[HG] Clifford! killed the cake is a lie. with ak47.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLBreak] SmurftYours is the LAST CT! Jailbreakers beware!

[HeLLsGamers HeLLBreak] SmurftYours, you MAY shoot ANYONE if there's MORE than 2 prisoners!

[HeLLsGamers Hellbreak] Supporters have an increased chance of getting the bomb!

[HeLLsGamers Hellbreak] Visit HeLLsGamers.com to become a supporter today!

[RSG] Pie Rate connected

SmurftYours killed Cthulhu(R3S-BRO)[Verity] with m4a1.

ÃÂártêr (High{Blue Wrek}) : Cake is fkin

*DEAD* -hg- sexualharrassmentpanda : chipmunk nice fk

*DEAD* -hg- Doctor Who : fallen on war days you have 2 give them chances to get guns

*DEAD* Feline Inc : Learn rules? he was a rebel and he shot me before lead said war day. i know the rules. and i was following orders

Player -hg- Cøbalt disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:10312937 Reason: Disconnect by user.

Player -hg- Cøbalt connected SteamID STEAM_0:1:10312937

-hg- Cøbalt connected

*DEAD* the cake is a lie. : i cant kill rioters?

*DEAD* -hg- sexualharrassmentpanda : CHIPMUNK ITS WARDAY U FUCKING FKER

-hg- excalibuR : !teamswitch fe

[sM] Feline Inc has been switched by admin.

[sM] Admin switched Feline Inc to opposite team.

[admin] -hg- excalibuR : dont switch back

*DEAD* Jet × Li : its a war day fa****

*DEAD* -hg- Doctor Who : fallen onw ardays u have to give t's time 2 get guns

All Tease suicided.

*DEAD* ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95 : thanks ex

*DEAD* Feline Inc : no, fuck you, im reporting this abuse on the forums, i killed rioter before lead said war day asshole

*DEAD* the cake is a lie. : i wasnt the only 1 killing tho :S

*DEAD* ALAH TEES WINDOWS 95 : no you didn't feline...

*DEAD* Feline Inc : YES I DID

I bold-faced and underlined all of the parts that pertained to what happened. Sexualharassment panda was lead ct btw. It was also like 15 secs into the round.

In conclusion, it shouldn't be the killer's word against the killed. It should be admins doing their job and actually paying attention to whats going on.

Since you guys need it soooo bad, here's the template.

1. Abuser name: Any admin since there's so many, in this case, excalibuR.

2. Their Steam Id: you know.

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: about midnight

5. PROOF: up there

6. Please tell us about the incident: up there

Edited by Feline Inc

T hat's why most admins go by the rule that if they didn't see it happen they dont take action.

I didn't even get a warning either, just nonsense. Maybe they need to read the admin rules before playing. Oh well, I can't do anything now.

Screenshots are needed.

So even stuff right from the console isn't even enough proof? I know there's gotta be someone on this site who was in that game with me.

Plus I'm not trying to get anyone in specific in trouble, I just want to bring up that the admins don't follow the rules and guidelines they face by being an admin yet we get punished for following the rules and guidelines of being players in the servers.

So you make an abuse report on a "generic" admin?

And we normally dont accept that because can be easily faked

And what do you want us to do if you dont want anything to happen

I never said I didn't want anything to happen, just not to anyone specifically. Just please enforce these rules more tightly cause your admins get away with so much bull and it makes everyone so pissy in the game it's hard to enjoy it. And sorry if you think I faked that whole thing, it's all I got, take it or leave it.

I never said I didn't want anything to happen, just not to anyone specifically. Just please enforce these rules more tightly cause your admins get away with so much bull and it makes everyone so pissy in the game it's hard to enjoy it. And sorry if you think I faked that whole thing, it's all I got, take it or leave it.

Never said you faked it

Just it can be

Why not give us names of who

You killed a riotor and were slayed however the circumstances are unclear

And to say "no, fuck you, im reporting this abuse on the forums, i killed rioter before lead said war day asshole"

Aint smart

How do you know he slayed you just because someone said so and he didnt slay you because he didnt know u killed a riotor

You killed a riotor and were slayed however the circumstances are unclear

And to say "no, fuck you, im reporting this abuse on the forums, i killed rioter before lead said war day asshole"

Aint smart

How do you know he slayed you just because someone said so and he didnt slay you because he didnt know u killed a riotor

Why would he just assume I would just kill someone that wasn't rioting when it clearly says that the person I killed was rioting? I don't wanna make the situation a huge deal, I just want the overall picture to be better and I know you've gone through a lot living with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

so your issue is that your tired of admins taking a killed persons word for a freekill, yet you post text, not a screenshot, not a demo like stated in the requirements, and us upper staff to take your word for it over regular members? see any relation there? yes there are a few stupid admins that may do stuff like this but you need to bring more to the table, copying stuff is not acceptable evidence, demos and screenshots are, and for a situation like this its gonna have to be a demo since your argument is about timing,

I'd just like to add that admins don't always get things right. We do our best, but we are human after all. I know I have freeslayed people once or twice, I apologize, they say it's fine, and I slay myself the next round.

Edited by JJK

Disregarding lack of solid proof, there should have been a warning.

Wait for exalibur to reply, if he denies then we search in logs.

Peopel need to stop making up rules, like warday shit.

Warday is just an excuse to freekill, but majority find it fun...That being said, if you get shot by usp cells while runnign to location they ARE a rebel, LEAD cannot overrule motd.

I jsut want to slap peopel sometimes

Edited by JJK

Disregarding lack of solid proof, there should have been a warning.

Wait for exalibur to reply, if he denies then we search in logs.

Peopel need to stop making up rules, like warday shit.

Warday is just an excuse to freekill, but majority find it fun...That being said, if you get shot by usp cells while runnign to location they ARE a rebel, LEAD cannot overrule motd.

I jsut want to slap peopel sometimes

I think people need to get over the "gang-mentality". All admins assume that just because all T's (Which make up the majority) want you to ban someone for free-killing, you should ban the person because they told you to. JB is not a democracy its a monarchy.

Dude why are you causing BS on me you were on the out side of elec chair corner you wer post 2 be on the side wer you cannot see the Ts. It is not ADMIN abuse he was on the chair so if the Ts run 2 armory or kitchen he saw them I have seen with my own eyes.

Yes I did slay him for that.

I was just annoyed that not only was I slayed during a warday, but sent teamswitched during a warday. Warday is stupid, I don't even enjoy it as a T. Especially since last night there was only 6-7 CT's on the server. It's almost as pointless as the chachaslide that brings all of the T's to shot for shot -_-

And ExcalibuR I was already there before a warday was even called and even if I did make that mistake, I don't believe thats worthy of slaying/teamswitching (esp. since no one can ever hear the lead ct since everyone has to make noises AAAAAP). But whatever it happened yesterday and I was just trying to make a point.

Dude why are you causing BS on me you were on the out side of elec chair corner you wer post 2 be on the side wer you cannot see the Ts. It is not ADMIN abuse he was on the chair so if the Ts run 2 armory or kitchen he saw them I have seen with my own eyes.

Yes I did slay him for that.

I don't know how thing are run now a days by the new Jailbreak admin But I pretty much remember the rule was, Warn - Slay - Slay - Team switch, But in this case you've instantly removed his power of being a CT and changed him to a T, for something that was not worth any action what so over and Even if HE DID FREEKILL, He deserved nothing more than a warning first, I see no warning what so ever there, Perhaps we should just Apologize, have a hug and /thread

EDIT: Also, Watch how you respond to admins, After all you were disrespecting him there when you could of Calmly explained to him what he did wrong, or take it to the forums, Instead of cursing.