Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Would like to be unbanned.

I know I shouldn't be posing this but, I know Sam as a regular player on the server and I can't imagine him trying to crash the server. Idk how fast the spam was since only screenshots were provided. And the (1) infront of his name might be because of connection problems.

I know I shouldn't be posing this but, I know Sam as a regular player on the server and I can't imagine him trying to crash the server. Idk how fast the spam was since only screenshots were provided. And the (1) infront of his name might be because of connection problems.

With this, I have seen this happen before where interwebs connection goes weird and the player is still in game. But trying to reconnect that many times shouldn't happen. The screen shots show little talking/typing when they were taken. So it was within a short amount of time when he tried reconnecting.

I can vouch for him. He's been a regular on the server for awhile and as mccain said, i dont think he was trying to crash the server. Maybe his steam got glitched or something. Sometimes things like this happen. He has no prior bans or kicks before this, he's not T-Listed. I play with him every day. He's legit. I stake my word on it, if it's worth anything on these forums.

The only thing is I had no idea it spammed the server if I kept retrying like that. I know that now and won't do it again, but I really honestly had no idea it did that especially if I didn't actually join the game. I really am sorry. I meant no harm to the server or anyone. I play on HG JB every day and enjoy the hell out of it. I just don't know what more I can say other than it won't happen again and I hadn't any clue what exactly I was doing to the server.

Sam is a great guy and I've been playing with him for a while. He was not trying to crash the server. It was his internet being faulty as I was on Ventrilo with him at the time. You really should unban him as he's a regular and makes the server enjoyable.