Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

All Admins have lost power in the JB server.

Kybuar

When someone chose Star Wars as a LR the server crashed as usual, but when returning to the server, all admins lost all their powers. I am worried about this because of all the potential FKers that might populate the server, while we are powerless.

For those of you guys making comments like

" This needs to be fixed quick. " or "sigh"

Please learn to have some patience and stop making useless posts.

They are working on getting the servers working as fast as possible.

If you have any information on how to make them work properly or any update on the situation please post.

Otherwise keep useless comments to yourself or the chatbox.

<3

Thanks for working on it, but it doesn't seem that all the admins have lost power. Certain people still have admin though I wouldn't know if they were higher rank or anything since I haven't been here long. Some of us still don't have admin powers though once in a while someone comes in who has them and can control the server at least a bit.

I am officially here to QQ about this.

Sike but this is still going on and getting worse. Earlier there were the few freekillers, but the mic spam is unbearable. Personally, I'll be on all night and will do my part to clean-up when admins are re-enforced.