Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why am I still being charged for admin? Help

Alien7110

I was an jailbreak admin a while (ingame name=Allen). I canceled my subscription, and I have nothing listed under my services/products section under my admin account on this site. Yet I just got an email saying I just made an automatic payment and whatnot. Also, my admin account says: Welcome, Allen. Credit: $30.00 USD Balance Due: $0.00 USD. Why do I have $30 credit? What does this mean? Am I owed $30 since I have no due balance? And why am I still relieving emails about payments?

hey HG|Clark my msn is [email protected] add me and i will show u where i pay for admin on my email address or u can add me on steam and i can show u ♚Ⓐⓢⓢâ“Âⓢⓢⓘâ“Â♚ that my steam name

All I know is when you either get banned or cancel admin it's up to you to cancel payment, I didn't read through the whole thread so I'm not sure if you did that and it's a glitch or whatever, because all admin is, is a recurring 15 dollar monthly donation to HG so you are still donating if you don't cancel it

I was an jailbreak admin a while (ingame name=Allen). I canceled my subscription, and I have nothing listed under my services/products section under my admin account on this site. Yet I just got an email saying I just made an automatic payment and whatnot. Also, my admin account says: Welcome, Allen. Credit: $30.00 USD Balance Due: $0.00 USD. Why do I have $30 credit? What does this mean? Am I owed $30 since I have no due balance? And why am I still relieving emails about payments?

You must have not canceled your subscription at paypal.com, search for your active subscriptions at paypal.com

Read here for help: HellsGamers.com - Help Tutorials - How to cancel a Subscription

wow i brought admin and i went to my email it say it was activate but nothing happen

You entered your steamid wrong and left off the last 2 digits. I have updated your steamid to the correct one and your admin is now active.