Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Epic Ceiling Cat

Ceiling Cat

1. Your in-game name: TheEpicCeilingCat

2. Server that you were banned on: All.

3. The Banning admin: HG | Doobie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25459324

5. Reason for ban: Joining AG Clan. I would like to be unbanned from all HG servers please. I have no other bans(That are real) and i love the HG servers. I am always a good player and nice to everyone. I always follow the rules and i will never join another clan that is messing with HG so much. I was talked into joining the AG clan and told i would be given admin. I had no idea that i would be Permanently banned from ALL HG servers without a warning.

k deleted posts not directly involved. and will do so from now on. (pretty much all posts besides, Epic's)

anyways. i don't know the standards for any AG bans. Been into another game lately and haven't heard much about this, but yes we do have a system which can ban upon membership of certain steam groups, so try that first.

In the meantime I will look into this and see what I can gather.

PS: STAY OUT IF NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED. THANKSYAAA

UPDATE: I think Crosshair put in a Steam Group ban, should await his reply to this on that I do not know the grounds upon this ban.

L 07/03/2010 - 17:31:41: "≈AG≈ TheEpicCeilingCat<76><STEAM_0:1:25459324><>"

From our jailbreak, also your member profile shows the tags on, not just a forum user:

Team AllGamer - Profile of TheEpicCeilingCat-Pro-

≈AG≈ TheEpicCeilingCat-Pro-

(≈AG≈ Member)