Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Story behind your username

Prius

So when you picked your username for the online world,,, what factors in your life contributed to it? is there a story or was it just random? And do you use the same username for everything like i do?

And do you also think that the username defines who you are? or does it simply not matter at all?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username came from an old AOL name I used to have. I asked it to random pick me a name, and it came up with TeenRacer6.

My Steam gamename came from watching ATHFCMFFT. Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Movie Film For Theaters. The first song about theater rules by mastadon made me laugh and I wanted a new name, so I went with Linoleum Knive.

Well, i first started using Cammander (spelled wrong i know) as an online name back when xbox live started out. then i got bullied about the spelling of the name so much that i called up xbox and got it changed to KommanderJ and i put the K in there because i enjoyed Mortal Kombat and they did not use a C in combat. The J is for Josh which is my first name. I think this username keeps me unique because ive played a wide variety of games and some people just know me from my in game name. I use this name for basically everything non school/work related.

Tommo comes from my english side of my family.

My uncle who is a big wolverhampton(football) supporter and likes to chant the footballers names.

So every time i would go to his house he'd yell "THOMAS, THOOOOMAS" (Even though i dont play football)

But it didnt seem right, so he changed it to "TOMMOOOOO, TOMMOOOOO!"

Ever since my nickname had been Tommo.

So here's how it went, the first online game I've ever played that was fun was WC3 (Warcraft 3 is a RTS for you nubs out there), I was kinda little when I started and uncreative, so I asked my brother for advice, he gave me my name, Libb, which is my name backwards...spelled incorrectly, which just shows you how stupid my brother is because it wasn't intended.

before banana pants it was a name i am now ashamed of using and cannot use anymore now that i know its real meaning, before that name it was ninjacopter(bastardized roflcopter), before ninjacopter it was barbarian210(loved all melee classes, barbarian was the most badass), before barbarian it was orc_man12 because i was 12 at the time and loved the orc race in wc3. Banana Pants, well it is a much longer tale to tell.