Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Story behind your username

Prius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all started when first played 1.6 and used my cousins computer before steam.... he let me play and told me to think of a good name... as soon as he told me that my uncle made a joke about border patrol (la migra) and bam had this name for every game ever since

Now what made it go from hell tonic to hellsgamers. cause i remember when i used to see HT and HG tags years ago.

I founded the domain hellsgamers for the community aspect.

HG is the future, HT being divided was holding it back in expansion so it was merged.

I founded the domain hellsgamers for the community aspect.

HG is the future, HT being divided was holding it back in expansion so it was merged.

Figured we just ran out of tonic water and were too cheap to pay for both the servers and more drinks :D

Billy Mays was one of my favorite people because I respected how he could sell so much shit and get millions for it. I'm a real estate developer so whenever I build new condo buildings down here in Miami and Miami Beach, I use exactly his skills to sell the condos. I actually adopted his name a few months before he died.

Billy Mays was one of my favorite people because I respected how he could sell so much shit and get millions for it. I'm a real estate developer so whenever I build new condo buildings down here in Miami and Miami Beach, I use exactly his skills to sell the condos. I actually adopted his name a few months before he died.

Do you scream at your customers while vince is slapping his nuts?

so that's why our construction market is so fucked up

Well my real name is Christina and I am in med school so that's what the Dr is for...the 5000 is from powerman5000.

LOL not really creative but oh well...lol

Wait a damn minute I know you! You were in NG Office unlimited a while back being super emo about Medschool or moving or something I forget.

Guest The_Monkey

In my first job working for a crop duster, I only worked from Feb. - Sept. Then I'd head here to FL (where i grew up) to hang out in the winter. I'd always work for some fulfillment center in Altamonte stuffing boxes full of mail order crap like sharper image stuff people ordered. I felt like a damn monkey...hence, The_Monkey was born.

I use to go by XvVectorvX, but it is too hard to say to people without them going "huh?"

I used to go by "Rat" from about '98 (Rainbow Six for the PC, baby!) through '06, when TFC effectively died and I took a hiatus from online shooters. It was heavily influenced by (name this movie)

006218_45.jpg

I've kept Wingless for poetic license for no particularly good reason.

Guest The_Monkey
I used to go by "Rat" from about '98 (Rainbow Six for the PC, baby!) through '06, when TFC effectively died and I took a hiatus from online shooters. It was heavily influenced by (name this movie)

006218_45.jpg

Executive Decision

006218_45.jpg

Is that john leguizamo?

Executive decision.

well i used to go by mInI mE (from austin powers) cause i used to be really short. but then i realized it was kinda gay lol. Then one of my friends moved in with me and we used to game and watch Big Daddy all the time. As i was playing one day i told him to give me a random name and he was like SCUBA STEVE DAM YOU!! the funniest shit so i kept the name since then. The 7 on my ingame name comes from the scar on the back of my head that looks exactly like a 7

Stonewall is my name because I was a hockey goalie. It was funny when I first got it because most of the time I was never in my goal. I spent most of my goalie time going out to center court and tackling people that pissed me off with their slapshots. But eventually I took it serious and got pretty damn good at it. All my friends call me Stonie for short

I pretty much use "thedayi" all the time because I'm too lazy to think of a new one. I think I first thought of it when I needed a name for this game which every time you kill some one it says "(username) killed (someone). so it would be like "thedayi killed (someone)". and thats pretty much it I think...

My first username for anything was aug440 aug being the first 3 letters of my name and 440 just easy to remember i also went by aug550 and

smartone440 as my AIM. then I started going by badglock440 this is my steam login name i also used it for various other things. I first went by

shad0w440 when i got xbox live and have been using it for everything currently I also go by RantyX for my flash animations on newgrounds and fluidanims.com That my story

Wait a damn minute I know you! You were in NG Office unlimited a while back being super emo about Medschool or moving or something I forget.

Yeah I was with NG as an admin in their office server...but that's in the past.

I think I was talking about moving. I hate moving!!!! I have moved so much in my life that I'm totally sick of it now. All thanks to the military! And i'm NOT emo!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww. lol :P