Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Story behind your username

Prius

My first username ever was back when AOL DSL was the shit. It was DDRMaster34...I was one of those little kids who liked going to the arcade to play DDR..and for some reason back then I really liked Shaq, so i took his number. GROSS. i know.

then i changed it to Scyther..after pokemon..

then when I started playing CSS like..6-7 years ago, before I knew what HG was..I needed a new name starting out so I chose cookiemonster, but back in those days I was sup3r AZN and tYp3d LiKe ThIs...so i made it all fancy:

c00k1em0nst3r. then I quit playing after about 3-4 years. and I finally bought the game again last year and I started playing HG's office cause cs_office has always been my favorite server...and all the regs in the server started talkin to me and thinkin i was cool and I ended up in HG thanks to lack. lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two general user names that i use, Foxra, and Master620 (altho sometimes you'll see foxra620, but that's just because someone else took Foxra lol).

anyway, Foxra was the name of a stuffed fox that this girl i knew had. she was the first girl i can say that i actually "fell in love with" and it was pretty hard too lol. but she never gave me the time of day. i mean we would talk and hang out and the likes, but she'd always turn me down when i'd ask her out lol. so one day i needed to think of a user name for something and master620 was taken, so i used Foxra and it just stuck. (i believe it was Xbox Live that i first used Foxra on lol).

as for Master620, me and my first best friend in middle school made this small club like thing, and we were the heads of it. it grew to be VERY big and is actually now the biggest club at my old middle school!!! well, in it you were required to go by an alias (pretty much like a screen/user name). and me and my friend chose names that would sorta, fit, together. I went by Master, and he went by Hero. so we were considered "The Master and Hero" of the organization. the 620 part came from a friend i had in elementary. he was the only TRUE friend i had during that time, and he'd always stick up for me if someone was picking on me or gave me a hard time, and i'd do the same for him. well, he always used JesseJames620, because his name was Jesse and he was a direct descendant of the real Jesse James "Outlaw". he ended up moving away a year before we graduated from elementary school, and i've never seen him since, and have not found a friend that was as good as him either. so to remember him, i put 620 at the end of my email addresses (ex. mdcmkm620, foxra620, master620. mdcmkm stands for my mom's first and middle initial, my first and middle, and my lil brothers first and middle. it was originally my mom's email address user name, but then i took it and added 620 to the end lol).

Edited by Foxra
Typo lol

Well when I was a kid a knew a guy that played css and he named himself blade and I liked the way it sounded and the numbers are my social security numbers

did you really just give out your social security numbers

Since I started playing CSS (which meant i would sneak on every night after everyone went to bed and played on my older brother's account, which he eventually gave to me when he moved out <3) I was known as "DizzyNovak" I picked "Dizzy" because it's one of my many rl nicknames given to me since I am often a huge clutz and always walking into stuff. I don't remember where I got the "novak" part, however. Shortly before I found the HG servers I changed my name to "DizzyViper". I added the viper part because I love snakes. If I had a choice of any pet in the world I would chose a snake. After a while I had added that I was my besties lil sis and had joined back up with a clan "WC" but it wouldn't all fit in my name so i took out one Z in dizzy and the E in viper....eventually i lost my bestie (he stopped comming around after a surprising "i love you more than a friend and a lil sis" speach which his wife got after him for) so i took out that part. I eventually quit WC due to many of the HG members and non HG members (regulars) constantly asking me to join HG and then signed up to be apart of HG So now I'm [HG] DizyVipr and I couldn't honestly be happier with my name #n.n# -finishes long and dragged out story- lol<3

So I used to go by the name bluerumalchemist...

Naw true story: This used to be my car. (well not this one exactly this is google images)

850r.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1996 Volvo GT 850. People would question whether or not this beast of a Volvo was street legal because it was such a tank (as are all Volvos). 1996 models were the first in the world to have standard side airbags and SIPs (side impact protection system - i think).

Anyways, one day a 2002 Ford Explorer ran into me in the gas station parking lot and basically ran into my engine block/front of car. Frame didn't even crumple and I received basically no damage, while the Ford Explorer got its shit FUCKED UP. And so my Volvo became the beast killer, the SUV slayer, whatever you call it.

And people called the car Street Lethal. So Street Lethal was the name of that beauty of a car that got traded in last Thanksgiving for...750 dollars.

Tear tear.

I was really sick the first week I started playing on HG servers (I think I had a sinus infection). So, I was taking an Omnicef produced antibiotic named Cefdinir. I got the idea/name from prescription bottle sitting on my desk. And the rest is history from there.

I was really sick the first week I started playing on HG servers (I think I had a sinus infection). So, I was taking an Omnicef produced antibiotic named Cefdinir. I got the idea/name from prescription bottle sitting on my desk. And the rest is history from there.

Or you just told us the history.

So I used to go by the name bluerumalchemist...

Naw true story: This used to be my car. (well not this one exactly this is google images)

850r.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1996 Volvo GT 850. People would question whether or not this beast of a Volvo was street legal because it was such a tank (as are all Volvos). 1996 models were the first in the world to have standard side airbags and SIPs (side impact protection system - i think).

Anyways, one day a 2002 Ford Explorer ran into me in the gas station parking lot and basically ran into my engine block/front of car. Frame didn't even crumple and I received basically no damage, while the Ford Explorer got its shit FUCKED UP. And so my Volvo became the beast killer, the SUV slayer, whatever you call it.

And people called the car Street Lethal. So Street Lethal was the name of that beauty of a car that got traded in last Thanksgiving for...750 dollars.

Tear tear.

Poor guy.

Weird I thought DJ uber lifetime banninated him for being an ass? pretty sure it was church.

Who's DJ? :P

You've been gone for a while, I forget. Apparently everything is smoothed over with him and the Council. DJ has been MIA for quite a while with work and the like, but pops on every once in a while to troll someone.