Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Story behind your username

Prius

Who's DJ? :P

You've been gone for a while, I forget. Apparently everything is smoothed over with him and the Council. DJ has been MIA for quite a while with work and the like, but pops on every once in a while to troll someone.

God a lot of people are gone. Jetta, Paladin, Malkin seems mia, swat no clue, I don't see richie around but I thought I saw him on vent. No, most people are new to me. There was DJ before DJ2, You know Ive actually been here since late 2006? I liked the old site better :P

when me and emma first start fighting and trolling on HG there was only like 10 members I think.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God a lot of people are gone. Jetta, Paladin, Malkin seems mia, swat no clue, I don't see richie around but I thought I saw him on vent. No, most people are new to me. There was DJ before DJ2, You know Ive actually been here since late 2006? I liked the old site better :P

Yeah, I know. Jetta is around every so often. Rumor has something to do with RQing from life. Paladin has been missing for a few months. Malkin is around now and again, mostly in-game. SWAT is renamed (and still owes us a response for his old name in this thread). Shulgi popped in for a week or two a while back. That's about it.

when me and emma first start fighting and trolling on HG there was only like 10 members I think.

Jetta = Still around, being ornery somewhere

Paladin = Plays TF2 all the time now

Malkin = Plays wow

Swat = ttaM

Richie = on all the time

We had waaay more than 10 people when you guys joined :P

I see richie around all of the time. I talk with him on steam sometimes.

JEEZ PISCIAN I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!

My first online game name was .bo55man. on Socom 2, then the same on Socom 3. I made the mistake of letting a "friend" borrow my account so he could use his 7 PS2s to cheat and exploit the ranking system in Socom 3 and he ended up taking my account info.

I finally got my own credit card and was able to verify my Socom account but I had to pick between 2 names, ill.fated(just a cool sounding name when you're 16) or SWAT(to be a masculine dude ya kno LOL!). I picked SWAT and just carried it over with me to CS:S when I started playing in '08.

Jetta = Still around, being ornery somewhere

Paladin = Plays TF2 all the time now

Malkin = Plays wow

Swat = ttaM

Richie = on all the time

We had waaay more than 10 people when you guys joined :P

I Don't know who any of them are except ttaM and I think I've seen jetta like once....other then that you guys have confuzzleded me

I started playing Runescape for about a week and couldn't think of a name. I Googled for 12 letter words and Hypertypical came up, so I used that. It turns out it's not actually a word...

haha that is true but essentially your name broken down to two roots: "hyper" (greek for over) and typical (greek 'typos' for impression) so basically you're saying you're over-normal or over-typical... D:

-.-