Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

who thinks lack will like my pic he requested

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 For lack.

-1 Since you hack.

Dear Justin Bieber

I have not hacked since the incident, and the skins have indeed been deleted from my computer since I had exited the game when I stopped.

no-regard,

jCorr

Edited by Prius

Dear Justin Bieber

I have not hacked since the incident, and the skins have indeed been deleted from my computer since I had exited the game when I stopped.

no-regard,

jCorr

CoolStoryBro.jpg

And I stopped watching Prius take a shower after my "Toyota" got a re-call.

Also Justin Bieber is Prius not me. ;)

Edited by fRacture

dont think you guys realise this was a joke. i didnt mean everything to be serious. and half of you dont even know me, so fuck off if you think i still hack. i get this shit everyday and i dont need it because i dont hack any more. god damn.

dont think you guys realise this was a joke. i didnt mean everything to be serious. and half of you dont even know me, so fuck off if you think i still hack. i get this shit everyday and i dont need it because i dont hack any more. god damn.

mumbo jumbo

Are you getting a new steamid, or are you just gonna stay on the forums?

id like to get a new steam id but i cant. no money what so ever and ive dumped about $150 into this account and a lot more into my previous ones. id ask to be unbanned, but i fucked up and i know it wont happen. i stay on the forums though, just to see whats new as basically everyone i know from hg still talks to me just as much as they used to.