Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

who thinks lack will like my pic he requested

id like to get a new steam id but i cant. no money what so ever and ive dumped about $150 into this account and a lot more into my previous ones. id ask to be unbanned, but i fucked up and i know it wont happen. i stay on the forums though, just to see whats new as basically everyone i know from hg still talks to me just as much as they used to.

Don't flame me for this comment but you might be able to be unbanned in a few months. Just an idea since he was a trusted HG member and I know he cheated. I truley believe this is the first time he has cheated and I think he deserves a second chance in the future.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive this is true as well he didn't cheat at first but when we caught you in ten man you should have come clean not lied!

once again. I have NOT cheated in a ten men before. EVER. Only time i have was in dust2dm. prius accuses EVERYONE of cheating. oooh okay just because i go 10-3 does NOT mean i cheat. look at jetta, he goes positive daily. nt brah.

wtf? Should have not happened once.

Also, this is not the "I think he deserves a second chance" thread.

I know clark, but everyone has tried it. john knows the whole story, was on fpsbanana looking for skins and i came across the forum there and it said wall skin, so i was liek o.O what does it do so i downloaded it. I know plenty of people that HAVE cheated while in HG, got banned and were unbanned because it was first offence.

^^This

just because i told everyone you made a facebook account for your cat and made him your facebook boyfriend doesnt mean you gotta hate. #lata

I'm tired of this.

No, you are absolutely fucking wrong. Everyone has NOT tried it. I have not. Richie has not. EVER.

Give me a list of people who have been caught cheating, were HG Vets, had no remorse for it, and were unbanned because it was their "first" offense.

There are always consequences to your actions.

Think before you say something stupid.

Think about what you are going to say BEFORE you reply to this thread.

just because i told everyone you made a facebook account for your cat and made him your facebook boyfriend doesnt mean you gotta hate. #lata

I know, you wanted him all for yourself...

Don't be jealous.

There are always consequences to your actions.

Think before you say something stupid.

Think about what you are going to say BEFORE you reply to this thread.

^^This

feb.png
Edited by JessicaJoy

Can't we just let this thread die?

I know no one is necro-posting...but yea...

Posting "+1" to get your post count up is cool.

If I had a quarter for everytime you said /thread or close thread or etc

I'd be able to buy more bagels than Prius already has