Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Won't be on for a while again

At the end of this month we're moving and until then we have a lot of packing and sorting to do. Plus, on top of that, we won't have internet hooked up at our new house for a while either. So, I'm gonna be gone. I will try and get on as much as I can till we move but no promises that that will be a lot.

Baww, Monkey got n.n'd.

Take care, don't forget to properly secure your loads, etc. :P

LOL

I'm going to be in a tiny car with my mom who never stops complaining about things, my sister and her wannabe uber loud "ganstah" music that I wanna burn, a 2 year old little brother who will probably drive me insane, and an 8 year old little brother who will HELP drive me insane....ontop of that I have no mp3 player or anything to keep my mind off the BS going on in the car and nothing to drown everyone out....

chances are I won't make it out alive.

LOL

I'm going to be in a tiny car with my mom who never stops complaining about things, my sister and her wannabe uber loud "ganstah" music that I wanna burn, a 2 year old little brother who will probably drive me insane, and an 8 year old little brother who will HELP drive me insane....ontop of that I have no mp3 player or anything to keep my mind off the BS going on in the car and nothing to drown everyone out....

chances are I won't make it out alive.

Cube farm trick, but you can wear earbuds with nothing hooked up to them to help keep things quieter. I have to do that sometimes when SOMEONE down the row is listening to their shitty music with bad headphones.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup Guys! Just checking in again like a good little girl :D Update of my moving: My parents decided to be dicks and take away all my personal space and We are going back to Manteca CA. (Which I still think is total BS)

As for how little I'm able to be online, I have started my senior year in school. I am only in school for 3.5 hours every day, an hour after school is dedicated to whatever my mom slaves me into doing and then the rest of the day 'till 11 pm Sunday-Thursday nights is fighting with the rest of my family over the computer. A lot of which I have spent listening to HollyWood Undead and blaring it through the speakers just to piss my parents off for making me move <3 (Yes I know...awesome way to throw a fit LOLOL)

On a brighter note: I love you guys<3<3

Guest The_Monkey
Sup Guys! Just checking in again like a good little girl :D Update of my moving: My parents decided to be dicks and take away all my personal space and We are going back to Manteca CA. (Which I still think is total BS)

As for how little I'm able to be online, I have started my senior year in school. I am only in school for 3.5 hours every day, an hour after school is dedicated to whatever my mom slaves me into doing and then the rest of the day 'till 11 pm Sunday-Thursday nights is fighting with the rest of my family over the computer. A lot of which I have spent listening to HollyWood Undead and blaring it through the speakers just to piss my parents off for making me move <3 (Yes I know...awesome way to throw a fit LOLOL)

On a brighter note: I love you guys<3<3

Sweet mother of Pearl....I'd die.