Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB Admins.

Plaayer

Okay. This topic is probably discussed an often too many times but something needs to be done. Some, not all, JB Admins need to fucking open their eyes. Some admins take full aggression when something happens to themselves and ignore what happens to the community. I'm not saying that these "new" admins are shit, but sometimes, they make me want to drop kick a baby into a river. Seriously, I know you're supposed to see the action before you can do anything, but if people are saying that this 1 person is a constant fk'er, you can't just spare a couple of rounds into spectator? Seriously, perk up dudes.

I'm not asking you guys to stay in spectator all the time. Have fun and play but if multiple people say that some dipshit is fking then' keep him in your "watch" list while you play. And Crosshair, I've only seen you on jb like 3 times maybe.

I used to be in JB a lot but I code more than play! =P

Y'know, i completely agree with you mate. The thing is, many admins dont exactly buy it for the admin powers, to actually do what they should have bought it for. Many buy it for the skins, the respect, etc. and i personally think that should not be. While we cannot exactly force someone to do something, it's up to them what they decide to do with it, and that is just something we are going to have to respect.

I, for one, try my hardest to get rid of rulebreakers, i can guarantee it. I have been playing jailbreak for almost two years, and admin-ing it for one. All i can say right now, is you should think about donating for JB admin yourself. You seem like one of those players who like to help, and you wont only be helping Jailbreak, but the community.

^truth. Part of the problem with asking admins to me harsher is that someone WILL view it as abuse, and that admin will probably lose his admin for a bit, providing the QQer isn't a downie. I wouldn't want to waste 15$ just so one person might view me as a better admin.

EDIT: To get rid of this, as a lead, I generally take the role of watching the CT's so I can tell an admin when someone has FKed. That way if the person does get mad, the admin has nothing to worry about, as I will probably field the abuse.

If you buy admin, you definitely should not be scared of using it just because you think you are going to get it removed. Clark addressed this issue a while while back, and he said that we will try to back you up given a probable cause. (Making sure you didn't blatantely freeslay or freeslap, burn, etc. someone)

I think someone will thank you more for using your admin a little bit harsher-ly than not using it at all, as long as you are being reasonable.

i agree theres lots of admins only use their powers for them selves but its also what you get when u charge for admins. I just happen to be one of them that likes to make the games fun and when everyones being dipshits its not fun at all. but i understand all the points made in this post

If you buy admin, you definitely should not be scared of using it just because you think you are going to get it removed. Clark addressed this issue a while while back, and he said that we will try to back you up given a probable cause. (Making sure you didn't blatantely freeslay or freeslap, burn, etc. someone)

I think someone will thank you more for using your admin a little bit harsher-ly than not using it at all, as long as you are being reasonable.

Exactly right. If your an admin on JB don't try to be everyone's friend, you shouldn't be a complete douche but your don't have to be everyone's friend. Your going to piss some people off because your not adhering to their own "rules" of jailbreak, it just the way the world works. As long as you follow and enforce the rules on the MOTD you have nothing to fear. Should you have any questions feel free to bug Crosshair or JJK, thats what their paid for.

Exactly right. If your an admin on JB don't try to be everyone's friend, you shouldn't be a complete douche but your don't have to be everyone's friend. Your going to piss some people off because your not adhering to their own "rules" of jailbreak, it just the way the world works. As long as you follow and enforce the rules on the MOTD you have nothing to fear. Should you have any questions feel free to bug Crosshair or JJK, thats what their paid for.

What?

What?

What? Your going to have to be a little more specific then that. If its about the last part with Crosshair and JJK, then it because they really are the ones that your suppose to talk to with JB matters if I am not mistaken. If its the first part then I was just saying that a recurring trend among JB admins is not to take action because they fear that everyone in the server won't "like" them for it.