Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

***Official JailBreak Update Request Thread***

CubanCarlos

I really think the USP needs to be taking out.

You all know the reasons why.....takes to long to remove the gun.

If a T wants a gun they can....

A.) Get into Sauna.

B.) Rush 1st cell.

C.) Attack a CT and chance being killed.

D.) Get on top of cells and grab one from there.

long story short, it would be nice to remove usp from the usp cell, no longer having to get rid of the gun would be amazing.

kthxbye

I don't find anything wrong with the USP cell at all... It has been part of the map ever since we've had the server, and no one has really had a problem with it. Besides, we would have to change the Map, its not a script, and I'm not sure we have anyone willing to do that...

Motive, good idea, do you mean running AROUND obstacle or running through? Either way, im sure that is something that needs to be added onto the map, not a script, but i will add it nonetheless.

Edited by CubanCarlos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest that following new LR's be changed so that they have a 3-5 second pause before beginning as the CT has a major disadvantage to know to start them:

• Fountain Race (I have never seen a CT win)

• Mole Race (not quite so much)

• Jump Contest

Additionally, The Races take place until someone loses and is slain. If the person to be racing with is dead the race never ends.

Edited by blazedd

• 2 weeks later...

New LR: Musical chairs.

All remaining payers get teleported to top of big cage, in each of the 4 corners. (Little beacons going off at each corner to designate the corner boundaries.

All their weapons are stripped.

Music begins to play and they have to run from each corner to another corner.

* Once they leave a corner, they cannot go back to the same corner or they get auto-slayed.

* Anyone who jumps off the big cage gets auto-slayed.

* Once the music stops, (give 1 second leeway), all players not in a corner get auto-slayed.

* If they have not left their original corner by the time the music stops, they get auto-slayed.

* The game is over when there is 1 player still alive (or if the round ends).

2 bugs in the new map:

1. Any LR's such as pump4pump, flash4flash, frag4frag and somewhat broken with the addition of the roof on top of red light green light. Both players are teleported there and can't move.

2. The awp & deagle on top of cells only have 1 clip of ammo. AK47 & Deagle in Upper VIP secret room only have 1 ammo clip as well.

Also.. I don't know if this was purposely set up but the USP in cell only has 1 clip of ammo.

2 bugs in the new map:

2. The awp & deagle on top of cells only have 1 clip of ammo. AK47 & Deagle in Upper VIP secret room only have 1 ammo clip as well.

Also.. I don't know if this was purposely set up but the USP in cell only has 1 clip of ammo.

any gun that isn't from a dispenser only has one clip. The p228, tmp, ak47/deag in upper vip, awp/deag on top of cells, and the usp in cell AND sauna.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of suggestions. I know I'm not HG, but I was just thinking about it as I was bored driving back from my vacation today.

-Could the pool vent and armory/s4s vent be connected? I think that would be pretty fun. It would make running to pool from lower vip worth it.

-Could the hallway to soccer and possibly pool be made larger/wider? It's really hard for CTs to get Ts through there without them rebelling and this really makes a lot of CTs not want to use those two areas. Maybe the hallway could have a fence/gate to keep CTs away from Ts, but CTs can still shoot them through it. I really think this would give soccer/pool a lot more visits because as it stands, Ts are almost NEVER sent to either place (especially not pool).

-Could soccer be made better and bigger? It sucks that it strips your knife to get inside, and personally, I feel that it sucks even more that you have to use E on the ball and not be able to knife it. Also, if the field itself was larger, knifing the ball could send it farther/faster and make soccer more fun.

-Could the obstacles in soccer be rearranged to allow for some hard ninja jumps? You can jump boxes -> fence -> forklift, but they're very easy jumps. It might be fun if they were farther apart to make it a challenge.

I think that's about all I got. Thanks for reading.

I like the idea of the grenade toss LR, in fact, im gonna work on a new game for the cts to have the Ts do with the smoke nades in VIP, the only thing is it will be difficult because it will require that the ts not throw them at the begiining of the round. I'll be working on this, but it will involve 2 or 3 Ts throwing the smoke nades from pool entrance door towards kitchen, the one that throws the shortest distance will be killed and so forth. Like i said, i'll be workin this out in my head b4 i try it in game.

there is a glitch that happened to me in usp cell 2 nights ago, i was in the cell with another prisoner and i grabbed the usp and tossed it to him, then when i jumped back on the bunk following orders, all of a sudden there was another usp and it had full ammo, ive tried to recreate this and have been unsuccessful only because i havent been back in that cell with someone else, only alone, so i will keep you posted on wether its a real glitch with multiple prisoners in that cell or not

there is a glitch that happened to me in usp cell 2 nights ago, i was in the cell with another prisoner and i grabbed the usp and tossed it to him, then when i jumped back on the bunk following orders, all of a sudden there was another usp and it had full ammo, ive tried to recreate this and have been unsuccessful only because i havent been back in that cell with someone else, only alone, so i will keep you posted on wether its a real glitch with multiple prisoners in that cell or not

someone won !pd

Make pump 4 pump in the shot for shot room, instead of on top of red light green light.

so this way it cant be confused for RPG shotgun

and it is a shot for shot so it should be there anyways

I have seen people FK multi times for this by accident, and i know you can say just pay attention, but it would help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this but I have a new request. Its a simple request. I would like for shooting the volleyball continously to make the annoying 'pingping' noise of a score, a slayable offense. These annoying CTs (and sometimes T) will run into pool, and keep shooting the volleyball, making an ear-splitting 'pingping' noise. The admins claim they cannot do anything because it is not against the rules to do this. Can we put it under spamming or something like that, because the noise is so annoying and loud.