Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Blademaster Admin Abuse on Dark RP.

Timbits47

1. Abuser name: -hg- Blademaster

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:24606721

3. What server: 67.228.245.13

4. About what time: September 6th 2010, 10:40PM

5. PROOF: Read on below....

6. Please tell us about the incident: It all started with -hg- Zinthius. Him and I kept fighting, he got me banned for killing him while he was robbing us (of course, by Blademaster). Then me and Zinthius fought on and on, him claiming it was Player 2 Player Abuse, but he was saying nasty things back. Then, when he was going to shoot me (he had a desert eagle out) I killed him. He went to Blademaster and started whining like he always does. He brought me and Zinthius said "Either give me $10000 or you'll be banned." I said "I only have $183, so I can't." He then said $5000 was good, but I still didn't have the money. He was trying to get me because he said I owed him money for him losing guns and such, and I got banned by Blademaster for it. Blademaster had no proof that I owed him money, it was Zinthius' fault for being a nasty person to me. I just hope this gets through to a super admin and this issue can be dealt with. He banned me for 2 hours but I think this is completely unacceptable.

-Aiden Timmins :omgimmad:

(PROOF)

-hg- Blademaster: u need to pay him 5k or im gona ban u for 2 hrs for rdm

-hg- Blademaster: cuz he lost 5k from ur stupid shit

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : rdm.

1. Abuser name: -hg- Blademaster

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:24606721

3. What server: Garry's Mod DARK Rp

4. About what time: 10:30 - 11:00 PM, PST

5. PROOF: http://rapidshare.com/files/417437839/crazy.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Skip to tick 96000 in the demo, you see blademaster giving himself god mode so he can void being shot by the hitman who just got a valid hit on him.

[sorry about rapidshare, i had to, the demo is 16 MB]

i was using cloak and god to catch rdmers..... there were people going around with nades killing people for about a hour and i there were people throwing knifes so i cloaked to catch them off guard and ban them... i used god so when i grab them to tell them not to they dont shoot me in the face like they normaly do, i was not rping with the cloak or god on at any time

so why do pay admins have access to god and cloak if you arent supposed to use them..

So they can use them when needed. You weren't using them when needed. Like I said we didn't start buying nades until 30 minutes after that screenshot was taken.

and i did want to see what i looked like with cloak 0 on because if i cloaked myself with 0 cloak in theory nothing would happen, given THAT was abuse but im not the only admin that was doing that at the time... i did it once... then uncloaked my self and like i said a couple of posts back im done using the commands, it was my second day being an admin and i didnt know what all the stuff quite did yet....

The little advert "Hit Accepted" Plus, you're not even supposed to use godmode. Sooo.... Yeah.
so how do i know that hit was on me... care to explain that? what that guy is implying is i use god mode EVERY time someone places a hit.... i was told by multiple admins i can use god mode in that situation, if someone put a hit on me and i had god mode on for some reason i would gladly turn it off and then let them kill me and i would appologise