Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Blademaster Admin Abuse on Dark RP.

Timbits47

1. Abuser name: -hg-blasemaster

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:24606721

3. What server: Serious RP

4. About what time:1:30 pm 9/11

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/0t/blademaster_1.png , http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/8h/blademaster_2.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was lacks personal medic (teehee.) Blade master had made a invisible prop block and wasn't letting anybody get to his printer (as a joke.) Lackadaisical took action and deleted the block, blademaster got mad and noclipped into me and lack's house, took our money and stayed in there for some strange reason. I was entering the house and saw blademaster inside. After lack opened the doors i went in to confront him, but he wasn't there (He noclipped out.) After that i teleported him to me asked him why he dun goofed and he said it was because of us possessing money printers. I told him he couldn't do that, then he wouldent let go of me with his phys gun, so i killed him (Still inside my house.) he teleports back to me, i kill him again, and then we repeat. Finally he kicks me. I dont know what happened to the previous thread i made, but this has to be stopped. Unless soccer removed some of his admin privilages he still has noclip from before, he was able to jail people, he could also noclip and cloak himself

Edited by Vetman

wait quick question, i dont understand did he tele or noclip, cause hes paid admin and so am i yet i dont have noclip :P

PS: yay my name is mentioned in teh first pic (by ploot) :P im silleh

but ive never really had any problems with blade and it doesnt look like he nocliped in there from the pics

wait quick question, i dont understand did he tele or noclip, cause hes paid admin and so am i yet i dont have noclip :P

PS: yay my name is mentioned in teh first pic (by ploot) :P im silleh

but ive never really had any problems with blade and it doesnt look like he nocliped in there from the pics

I don't know if he noclipped or what but he came into our house like vetman said and our money was gone. And then he said, "I saw money so I took it!"

I don't know if he noclipped or what but he came into our house like vetman said and our money was gone. And then he said, "I saw money so I took it!"

if he got in with noclip or tele then that is abuse, and considering this is the forth abuse report on him... someone needsto talk to him

• 2 weeks later...

vet i got in because someone jailed me and the cp made the jail infront of the yellow warehouse door and when i got jailed i was killed and it popped me into your place. then you killed me and i teled to you asking why u rdmed me and u physgunned me then killed me so i teled to you again and you did the same thing. you abuse sooo much if anyone ever goes into your house you phys gun them out.

id like to know why my admin got removed... admins dont use powers on eachother, vet phys gunned me and rdmed me multiple times and i had no choice but to kick him...