Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unbann Me - Crewcabanger

Crewcabanger

1. Crewcabanger

2. HG Jailbreak Server

3. JJK

4. STEAM_0:1:15216953

5. Spamming.

comment: im a regular, and all i did was make a weird sound on the microphone for about 5 seconds, everyone laughed, and i received a permaban. A bit harsh i think.

- Crewcabanger , ESEA I 4-0 1clip Gaming, .reckD

Edited by Artillery
Not unbanned as per Lamp.

Yea i joke around alot with FATALSKILLZ and lordbon, i dont disrespect anyone. And as for the spam, i think it's unfair due to the fact that mostly everyone was screaming, and i didnt get a mute or warning kick, just a straight permaban... Ty.

- Crewcabanger , ESEA I 4-0 1clip Gaming, .reckD

Because im sorry for the spam and i enjoy the server. And i DID read what he wrote. I know ive been banned before, but i guess admins are sensitive and take things too seriously, because i joke around alot. i dont Seriously disrespect. as for the permaban, that was like a year or 2 ago when i lanning with my freinds and screwing around. honestly i just think a permabann is way too harsh, i even had no warning or mute. Also considering the fact that admins like jesus, fatal, wicked, and Lazarus Spam constantly in mic over the lead, like " ALL T's FREEZE NO ARMORY!!!" 1 minute into the round and over the lead...with no punishment. Ty.

Crewcabanger---

it's not that they take things too seriously. the fact that you've been banned 3 times for the same reason shows your inability to heed admin warnings, and your continued rule breaking tells us that you aren't going to change your ways. JJK is usually on later in the day from what I've noticed, so give it a few hours and he will post. If you do get unbanned, I suggest you adjust your behavior in our servers

Also considering the fact that admins like jesus, fatal, wicked, and Lazarus Spam constantly in mic over the lead, like " ALL T's FREEZE NO ARMORY!!!" 1 minute into the round and over the lead...with no punishment. Ty.

Just Remember you do the same exact thing as a T, You blow your fan into your mic purposely to cause people to buffer. You Scream while dead, You attack people for talking over you, But you happily talk over myself and other CT's. And running around in your cell trying to shoot people and getting shot for it isn't a free kill.

In my honest opinion i think you shouldn't have a perma ban, But i believe in re-education for these types of crimes I believe a week to a month is a good time to think about your actions.

First of all, you cant talk when your dead because you are muted... derp. but okay. And no i dont do that( spam over lead ), i did it only ONE time just like laz, jesus and wicked do, and Laz muted me and said he'd ban me if i did it again.thats abuse of his power and not following rules n being a hypocrite... All im trying to say is that the Permaban is extremely unfair and uncalled for..

Crewcabanger

perma was to get you to come to our website

i beat hippie to the permaban by like 5 seconds.

I think it went comethign like this.

*Crewcabanger on mic*

LOL HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME IS MY MIC OK GUYS HOWSSDHHSHHHHHH MY MICCHCSHSIHASIHDASIHDASDHIASIDAS

*random jailbreakers and admins* wtf stop spamming Crewcabanger

*Crewcabanger on mic* PFSHSHHSHSHHSH OH MAH GOD GUISE IS MY MICSHDSUIDHSIDISDSDSD

*more randoms rage*

PPSSSSSHSHHSHHDHSHHFHFHHFHFSHSHSHSHSHHFHSHFHSFHSFHSHFHSHHSHHHHHHSSHSFHSUF

perma was to get you to come to our website

i beat hippie to the permaban by like 5 seconds.

I think it went comethign like this.

*Crewcabanger on mic*

LOL HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME IS MY MIC OK GUYS HOWSSDHHSHHHHHH MY MICCHCSHSIHASIHDASIHDASDHIASIDAS

*random jailbreakers and admins* wtf stop spamming Crewcabanger

*Crewcabanger on mic* PFSHSHHSHSHHSH OH MAH GOD GUISE IS MY MICSHDSUIDHSIDISDSDSD

*more randoms rage*

PPSSSSSHSHHSHHDHSHHFHFHHFHFSHSHSHSHSHHFHSHFHSFHSFHSHFHSHHSHHHHHHSSHSFHSUF

everything i heard from your post is " FGHFKDJHGHGFDJGHFDGHHHHHHFGFDGFDFFFDDDSSSSSSS"