Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mis-leading VIP Bonuses.

Zinthius

I've Noticed that alot of the VIP Stuff doesn't actually work. More of the main "Fun" Stuff.

1. Ban/Kick/Mute Immunity I STILL Can be Banned/Kicked/Muted.

2. Exclusive News, Events, Beta releases I don't even know what this is. lol

3. For TF2 You don't have the ability to use all hits for all classes =/

4. HG Supporter Skins (CS:S only) Is it Possible to have this Skin for ALL Servers instead of (As i've seen 1 or 2)?

I mean. i enjoy my VIP, But I expected "More" Per say. I would just like this to be cleaned up if possible. Thank you.

The DM servers have the skins, but there is no skin chooser menu when you join(because of the DM guns menu), they are applied automatically and when you die you can see your body was a supporter skin.

To sum up all of your concerns is: all this VIP and Premium is NEW, a few weeks since being announced and we are still getting everything settled/tweaked/automated and mainstreamed. Exclusive news, events and giveaways will be in the VIP Area, which just recently we finished our automation to give our donators/subscribers forum permissions to see the private forum.

Fixed Immunity issue on all servers:

// Sets how SourceMod should check immunity levels when administrators target 
// each other.
// 0: Ignore immunity levels (except for specific group immunities).
// 1: Protect from admins of lower access only.
// 2: Protect from admins of equal to or lower access.
// 3: Same as 2, except admins with no immunity can affect each other.
// --
// Default: 1
sm_immunity_mode 1

Changed to

sm_immunity_mode 2

This is gay......I cant mute him now

Really it needs to be fixed i cant use sm_mute @dead to mute anyone with VIP

The only way to make this work is Crosshair can make a command specifically to mute all dead players like !mutedead (if this is needed for JB gameplay?), all sm commands will obey Immunity given to our supporters.

Somewhat related, and mostly due to my lack of familiarity with SM - Are the levels of admin (none, res/vip, admin, trusted and root) actual levels as far as SM is concerned or are they arbitrary and additional permissions are added to the user's level of admin (none, res, admin (maybe plus perks), root)? I ask because last I checked, I have trusted admin level but can't target vip users with commands.

Yeah the vip immunity doesn't seem necessary. Paying so that the admins' commands don't work on you? So that when you fk an admin (happened yesterday) and they try slaying you, it takes an argument done over the mic over the course of 2 rounds to get the person to slay THEMSELF. Not to mention talking while dead for reasons that ONLY the vip member feels appropriate, do they really need immunity from sm commands?

Yeah the vip immunity doesn't seem necessary. Paying so that the admins' commands don't work on you? So that when you fk an admin (happened yesterday) and they try slaying you, it takes an argument done over the mic over the course of 2 rounds to get the person to slay THEMSELF. Not to mention talking while dead for reasons that ONLY the vip member feels appropriate, do they really need immunity from sm commands?

What he said.

Laz, The fact that someone Killed 7 people, 3 ROUNDS IN A ROW, On 2 seperate accounts, After the 3rd round, 1 of his accounts got T-Listed, So i told everyone that they should watch out. You corrected me in Chat that i should use admin chat instead of dead talking, I saw the error of my way and i appologized. And the free kill, You ran into armory BEFORE I said "All T's freeze no armory" And i didn't notice you have moved BEFORE I said that, So i killed you. I once again saw the error of my ways and slayed myself. You act as though I Refuse to slay myself or face the consequences of doing something wrong.

Yeah the vip immunity doesn't seem necessary. Paying so that the admins' commands don't work on you? So that when you fk an admin (happened yesterday) and they try slaying you, it takes an argument done over the mic over the course of 2 rounds to get the person to slay THEMSELF
That is Quite untrue. You had to tell me the next round because you were dead. You could have used admin chat to private message me and i would have slain myself then and there, You didn't. And If you Read the Admin Package

With HeLLsGamers Server Admin you get Admin Commands and VIP access to the HG server of your choice which are some of the most popular servers in the world! Being a Server Admin you are also eligible for free giveaways in the Premium Members Private forum. The more signups the bigger the giveaways! HG Server Admin is packed with many features across our website and game servers with more to come.

It Says You're paying for VIP Aswell. Please Get your facts straight before claiming that I am the only paying for "Immunity" Because Just BTW, It was a gift from Dullknife because he couldn't get his admin to work so i helped him with it. Laz The fact that you Also have said "If i free kill you blame such and such because i don't care" Somewhat tells me that you, i don't know, Don't care? Selectively using your power like others to punish people who wrong You Not everyone. The Real reason i dead talked is because, It got your attention didn't it? Even though the person came back and Mass Killed 2 rounds after his first account was T-listed.

And, On a side note. Laz You still continue to use !msay, Even though I Tried to tell you...

UPDATE (9/12/2010): Apparently, the new thing in servers is msay use. I understand the allure of it's use, however, because of it's abuse and overuse in certain servers, it's unfortunately from now on, going to be restricted. It should only ever be used for a situation that specifically calls for it. And because I can't think of any right now, that should probably give you a hint on how often it should be used. If I really need to, I'll just start removing admin because of it. But, honestly, do you really want to lose your admin over something that idiotic?
I Don't want to see you or other admins Get your admin removed, that's why I tried to explain that to you, Yet i got the "I dont give a fuck" Response.

Really, If you read the VIP/Admin Packages it Says Immune to Mute/Kick/Ban. In my honest opinion there should be a !mutedead command that admins can use for JB That bypasses immunity.

!mute @dead immunity shouldn't apply to VIP or admins for jb in my opinion. Just disrupts the game when someone starts talking while dead.

Agreed, when a few admins found out about this, they started playing music. It was annoying and couldnt be stopped. My graphics card is too shitty to record a demo and make a report without the CS:S game crashing.

Laz, The fact that someone Killed 7 people, 3 ROUNDS IN A ROW, On 2 seperate accounts, After the 3rd round, 1 of his accounts got T-Listed, So i told everyone that they should watch out. You corrected me in Chat that i should use admin chat instead of dead talking, I saw the error of my way and i appologized. And the free kill, You ran into armory BEFORE I said "All T's freeze no armory" And i didn't notice you have moved BEFORE I said that, So i killed you. I once again saw the error of my ways and slayed myself. You act as though I Refuse to slay myself or face the consequences of doing something wrong.

That is Quite untrue. You had to tell me the next round because you were dead. You could have used admin chat to private message me and i would have slain myself then and there, You didn't. And If you Read the Admin Package

It Says You're paying for VIP Aswell. Please Get your facts straight before claiming that I am the only paying for "Immunity" Because Just BTW, It was a gift from Dullknife because he couldn't get his admin to work so i helped him with it. Laz The fact that you Also have said "If i free kill you blame such and such because i don't care" Somewhat tells me that you, i don't know, Don't care? Selectively using your power like others to punish people who wrong You Not everyone. The Real reason i dead talked is because, It got your attention didn't it? Even though the person came back and Mass Killed 2 rounds after his first account was T-listed.

And, On a side note. Laz You still continue to use !msay, Even though I Tried to tell you... I Don't want to see you or other admins Get your admin removed, that's why I tried to explain that to you, Yet i got the "I dont give a fuck" Response.

Really, If you read the VIP/Admin Packages it Says Immune to Mute/Kick/Ban. In my honest opinion there should be a !mutedead command that admins can use for JB That bypasses immunity.

All i saw in this post was alot of bullshit

Zinthius I haven't used msay since that post came out thank you. In any case, that's not what this thread is about, if you want to make an abuse report about me, please gather current proof and do so.

And if you are so gung-ho about getting admin attention, you can easily use admin chat which I (unlike most pay admins) actually read. About you hearing ME, I actually did PM you twice which you aptly missed or ignored THEN forcing me to unmute myself. Do I have screens of it, no, but it's not my case to push nor does it matter enough for me to need to push it anyway. The argument at hand is whether or not VIP OR admins for that matter need to be immune to sm commands and I absolutely do not think we do. Certain admins will unmute themselves during LR/Last CT to carry conversations that no one else can do anything about... not exactly productive.