Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[NEW] Custom HeLL's Gamers Userbars

ZCOM

I made a few Userbars yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll change them around a little but they are for the taking if you want to add it to your signature.

Future plans include making a custom Userbar for every rank in the community (Staff, Event Manager, etc.)

Always open to constructive criticism/feedback/what-have-you.

Proud Member:

hgmember.gif

Honored VIP:

hgvip.gif

Respected Veteran:

hgrveteran.gif

Server Admin:

hgsadmin.gif

Premium Admin:

hgadmin.gif

Event Manager:

hgemanager.gif

Staff Member:

hgstaff.gif

Upper Staff Member:

hgustaff.gif

Development Team:

hgdevteam.gif

Uber Bitch:

hgubitch.gif

Council:

hgcouncil.gif

Anyway, to all who are reading this: Please spread the word about these userbars. Simple things like these can really unify us as a community. It brings us closer together as members by giving us a badge, a mark, a symbol of unity. I know many of you are wondering: "Is it really that big of a deal? They're just userbars and they're not even that good."

But I can assure you that it's the little things in life that can make the biggest impact.

Just remember that there are members out there who like to be rewarded for their dedication, and active participation in the communities they devote themselves to.

So this is my way of giving something to this community, something to bring us closer together, something to share and use proudly.

Edited by ZCOM

why wouldn't everyone be able to access this thread?

I dunno, I figured since it's in the Secret Dev-Team Discussion Forum that only us cool kids would see it.

Wow, those look amazing!

Can I have your abilities?

just photoshop

Only if you also have my babies. All 37.5 of them.