Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Problem #2

Zinthius

KEEP YOUR TRAPS TO A MINIMUM, T'S SHOULD DIE BY LOSING A GAME, NOT ON THEIR WAY TO A GAME.**

And Oreo, You yourself have said you don't care about the T's. So really your opinion is somewhat invalid. But i don't understand how you enjoy a 16 : 2 ratio at 5:30 (this happend when he was IN GAME) And still say it's ok.

Well you have clearly shown there's already a rule regarding this... so... /thread?

Traps aren't used as much as they used to be, so please don't dismay over an occasional moment where many T's don't get it or the lead himself messes up. Word commands are useful to make sure T's don't try to make a break for it when they shouldn't (when I say go), and they are not necessarily traps. It's the spam and stupidity that turns word commands into traps; fix that and you fix traps.

Traps yes used at a minimum...if i trap them...it's kindergarden trap..like "when i say go, put your face on cell door face the back wall and freeze" then say "cell doors are open, do this now"...if that's dignified as too much traping i'll gladly not trap like that anymore. T's aren't so bad, they really need to stop spamming like every 2 seconds, like i was on 2 hours ago and they wouldn't stop spamming over lead and in general...it's getting crazy.

im thinking making tarps only a certain day, like war day, and cant be used 2 minutes in every round

+1 great idea. Of course, simple wording in order to prevent Ts from doing something before an order finishes (like saying wait until I say go) isn't that big of a deal and can be helpful (that is as long as the CT is actually making it clear to the Ts that he wants them to wait until he says go and not just kind of hiding it in a big sentence or something), but anything outside of that should be limited to a tarp day.

I hate to say it but lead could always repeat orders... Unless he just wants a bunch of T's Dead. As lead only time I tarp is if I see nothing but rebelling going on. Reason limit the numbers less chance of a rebel happening that way others can play games and get the !lr and try out the New !lr's. Plus I agree with Laz limit some of the spam Might help give orders Otherwise Myself or who ever leads have to repeat 3 to 7 times the same simple order as example, All T's Take a step out of cell face your back wall and freeze. Simple but the spam gets 1 or more killed because they could not hear it. Plus we have a rule not to tarp more then half the T's And that they should die in games not tarps. So I agree with the... :dots:

/thread?