Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Black Ops in 3D

Moop

wow why so expensive? can ur eyes even tell the difference between 60 hz and 120 hz? It dont matter for me... my CSS plays at like 30 hz (30 FPS)

The stand looks amazing tho

120hz is the minimum requirement to use 3D Vision software. That is why they are expensive. There are also 240hz monitors out.

The way 3D Vision works by tricking your brain is the monitor is displaying 2 versions of the picture at a rate that is so fast (60hz is not fast enough) you cannot tell, you just see a blurry picture without the glasses. The 3d glasses shudder in a way that makes your eyes see both pictures on the screen, which with 3d software can control the pictures perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQzMyCgNZY

Edited by Homer

3d crap is growing but i dont think its big enough for them to be releasing games

in 3d and expecting huge numbers of people to actually have a use for 3d mode...

as for now i would have to believe it to be a waste of time for the developers...

maybe in a few years not to much.