Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request "ceiling cat"

Ceiling Cat

1. Your in-game name: Ceiling cat

2. Server that you were banned on: All, i suppose

3. The Banning admin: Fracture

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25459324

5. Reason for ban: saying "nt sync" and team flashing once. and getting sync stuck into a smoke once. Also, he said "team flash me cat".

Edited by CubanCarlos

How about you wait your ban out. You say nt sync every time i join the server, every time i die, that's just being a general douche bag, + it shows how mature you are when you get on to the forums and pm me saying "LOL YOU MAD?"

Actually, You're the one that has been baiting me into team flashing, getting you stuck in smokes, and saying nt sync. You tell me everytime you join the server "flash me cat", or "get me stuck in a smoke cat, I dare you".

you constantly do it to me!!! You know what im not going to post again and mod or staff member will handle this

Guest The_Monkey

I banned you from vent for saying derp in fucking chat. I had TTS on and asked you to stop cause I was in game. You went ahead and kept egging it on like a fag. Stay banned.

Edited by JJK