Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[BANNED] Unknown details

shywar

1. Your in-game name:shywar

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: N/A

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:24047699

5. Reason for ban:Dont no every time i look on banlist ask for login i started bhoping around back cage and there was loads of t's allowed if bhoping isent allowed in jailbreak i wont do sorry

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/zv/shywar.dem

1. You fucked up your jump half way in the demo and you still hopped perfectly on a raised platform

2. Your ability to air-strafe is horrible compared to how perfect those hops are.

3. Your velocity never dipped

4. I dont recall anyone alive complaining about your bhop, but yet you assume thats what the ban was for...I smell guilt.

5. Ignoring me on vent isnt helping.

i dont script >.<

1. You fucked up your jump half way in the demo and you still hopped perfectly on a raised platform

2. Your ability to air-strafe is horrible compared to how perfect those hops are.

3. Your velocity never dipped

4. I dont recall anyone alive complaining about your bhop, but yet you assume thats what the ban was for...I smell guilt.

5. Ignoring me on vent isnt helping.

1. Alot of people spam mouse wheel down when bhoping including me

2. So?

3. Jumps keep the velocity

4. i Wasent using chat or mic and i wasent freekilling i was just looking around the map so isent much else

Edited by shywar