Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HeLLsGamers BBQ...FTW?

dizyvipr

So I've been thinking recently...It would be badass for HG to have it's own BBQ / Get-together for this awesome community. Taking into consideration that HG has been around (and growing) since 2005, maybe it's time for it's awesome, dedicated clan members and the rest of it's loyal community to join up at some point and just share some Pepsi's and Hot Dogs, share some conversations, and figure out who all of these badass people are face to face instead of pixel to pixel. I would like to personally believe that this would also give the clan opportunity to grow closer it's community and other fellow clan members, and possibly create some new bonds of friendship and trust between it's members. On top of that it would also be a good way for all of us no life nerds (who just sit in front of the computer ALL day) to get out of our house and actually do something, while still being able to support the clan.

My reasoning behind posting this in the general section of the forums instead of just taking it directly to council (which was my original plan) is that if this is going to be a community event for IRL, then the community should be the ones to help Council decide if this would be a good idea or not, and to give opinions on what you think about it :)

And btw...:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

can't end this post without dancing peppers! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was brought up a couple years ago, everyone agreed...and well, never heard of it after that.

It's a great Idea +1

Hungry? Shit a BBQ sounds good...Im thinking Dr. Pepper personally.. (Pepsi > Coke)

Anti-Social like the rest of us? Bring Your Own Computer and lets have a lan.]

Dont wanna game? Well we can still chill and have some IRL MiniGames (Whoever can name most HG memebrs off top of their head wins xxx)

Facility will have to have handrails and a ramp for clark and faded to access the building.

Most likely would be in Cali..but lets make it fair for all and meet in the middle...Kansas!

Id totally get me a plane ticket to have some fun with yall.

Dancing%20Chili%20Pepper.gif

Edited by JJK

Facility will have to have handrails and a ramp for clark and faded to access the building.

Going in my sig. Dont forget about GRIZZLY.

Most likely would be in Cali..but lets make it fair for all and meet in the middle...Kansas!

Yeah I could drive from here to Kansas.

Id totally get me a plane ticket to have some fun with yall.

Dancing%20Chili%20Pepper.gif

I would but I need money to come to the US from quebec :(

I'll take from back of liquor cabinet, parents will never know...

Can somebody pay for a plane out of Canada?

Clearly the best place to have it is in Canada. Low legal drinking age!

Canada Sucks :D

Fuck the pepsi, who's bringin the beers?

I guess your are. lol And Well hotdogs.......WTF thats no BBQ we need a smoker, we need some coleslaw, potatoe salad, pasta salad, shrimp, we need some ribs, pork shoulder, pulled pork, fuck hotdogs if you want to have a BBQ bring the right shit, not some sogggy as hotdogs and hamburgers, JERSEY STYLE BOY!!!

And umm really, if u really want to have this BBQ you guys need to first find a location everyone agrees to go to...... I saw JJK's backyard but thats just me or we can have it in well. i guess kansas, kansas is the heart of BBQ, and theres lots of wheat to make wheat beer, and well its Kansas but the bad part are those brown recluses that CAN KILL U!!!!!

8 LEGGED FREAKS RUN BITCH RUN THEY GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Buts its a good idea, also everyone needs to find a place to stay also is it going to be a 1 day thing or more than 1 day. Also should we bring our computers or what is this going to be like comic con or what. Also there are people that go to college should we get a big ass webcam or what that way we can chill or we can have a road trip. lol After Kansas we can GO to jersey and....

FIST PUMP LIKE CHAMPS!!!!! xD or we can just get some pot and get high. lol

But its a good idea, all u need to do is just make it happen and probabley steal some vans or whatever.