Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG TinyChat

dizyvipr

Seriously, half the people in their are randoms anyways, and fucking trolls.

It's just people joking around.

I understand the racism but that was all discussed tonight in the meeting, but seriously..

It's the HELLSGAMERS tinychat, making those randoms leave is good thing.

Here we go, fixing it 'till it's broken.

Edited by JJK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizy just to let you know, it wasn't an HG member or regular like myself who said that remark as you left. It was nickkkkk... AKA Crewcabanger. He also used a slur of derogatory words (N-, C-, F-) and nothing was done with him. People were being banned for echoing mics (understandably so), but Crew was allowed to stay despite the complete garbage he was spouting.

lol why you snitching burr?

Dizy, I understand what you're trying to get at but you were on tinychat asking people not to cuss...

Tinychat will always attract trolls and if you don't want to be in that environment then just don't go to that tinychat.

+1 on this post if you don't like it just don't go in there IMO.

Dizy, I understand what you're trying to get at but you were on tinychat asking people not to cuss...

Tinychat will always attract trolls and if you don't want to be in that environment then just don't go to that tinychat.

+1 :) Thank you!

inter net is the internet

but hg rules are hg rules, doesn't fuckign matter if ther are randoms its already been said same rules apply

dunno why people are trying to argue this

No one is trying to argue this.

we're saying that 3/4 the people the tiny chat most of the time, are randoms.

Go ahead and enforce our rules with random kids on tiny chat.

One of them, as I was getting ready to leave because I was sickened by how rude and immature the men and women were being, decided to say something along the lines of "that Dizy chick is ugly as fuck, that [censored] chick is a hot bitch, I would do her any day"

You shouldn't be going on cam unless you expect people to say shit like that. Most of it is from hormonal teens and a good solution is to not even put yourself in that situation if it's going to upset you.

When I am there I ban anyone being racist or showing nudity in anyway (channel can get reported and banned for it). The other admins should also ban for this.

One thing I will talk to soccer about is changing the settings on the channel so only people with tinychat/facebook/twitter accounts can join it. This will prevent some of the randoms.

@Hippie No, it is a free service from tinychat.

Sorry to say but tinychat will never be "safe" and "organized" .... random people are always going come in and screw around... unless you have 24/7 admins

This.

I stay inside of my bubble and rarely leave.

Hobbes makes the thread a whole lot better.

Ok making tinychat secure and have rules for it is going to be impossible...but if you do what Cr(+)sshair said:

If it's an HG member, take SS, make a report, bant from TC.
that could help to a point but in a way we would be powerless. You can't ban anyone really from the tinychat site like we can on the HG site. All you would have to do in tinychat is make a new name and that person is back in spamming and being an idiot like they were before.

My idea (like mentioned above in one of these pages) would be to have a webcam chat here on the HG website itself. It's very possible and then it would have staff and certain trusted members moderate it. Then only registered users from HG can use it only instead of the random trolls that come by like in tinychat. We would have much more control over it by putting some more rules up for HG webcam chat and it should be set. I think it would be fun instead of using a 3rd party site in order to have our webcam parties.

Hopefully this could happen and something would be made. (Please Homer)

(have more thoughts but I am kinda goofy from the pain meds this morning lol)

There is a limit of 12 admins on tinychat. We can't control that. Also, the ban system isn't that great since TC clears bans every night. You really can't control randoms in the tinychat, but if you do see an hg member breaking one of our rules, then report it. That is about all you can do(unless TC decides to make their ban/moderator system better).