Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

inb4 grounded

dizyvipr

So I'm gonna start off by saying sorry to anybody I end up snapping at today because I'm in a VERY bad mood right now...but i don't know if i'm even gonna get online today because I don't wanna cause any trouble here...

on the other hand...

I have a so called "friend" that rides my bus to and from school...and today she decided that just because I don't like the same kind of ice cream as her she was gonna try to push me out of my seat and when she failed she resorted to punching me a bunch of times on my arm as hard she could. My entire upper arm is now hardly movable cuz it hurts like hell and the entire front of it is black and purple.

and I honestly am not happy with her AT ALL...on top of her hitting me she was dissing one of my new friends that just came to our school today...I don't settle for people dissing people they know...ESPECIALLY when the person being dissed is my friend...Liz (the girl who hit me...) has officially pissed me off more then anyone else has EVER in my entire life and I'm about ready to fucking sock that bitch in the face and the breast and tell her to fuck off...

If this happens it'll most likely be at school which will cause me to get suspended...and if i get suspended I'll be grounded...so I figured I'd give yall a heads up that I'm gonna get grounded for a week or so and will probably be in a very bad mood for a while as well....

But I'll return soon and I still love yall...especially JJK <3

see yall around i guess

School violence is idiotic especially return fire.

Just photoshop her face onto a nude picture and throw the pics on the floor here and there when no one is looking. Problem solved.

our school isn't an inside school....we're an outdoors school with a classroom here and there....they would jsut fly away specially since its fall