Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nyaa?

dizyvipr

hey dizy,

Don't worry about trying to gain weight. I was the same as you when i was your age...I could eat and eat and wouldnt gain a pound. Once you get into your early 20s you will gain a little weight and put some meat on your bones. When I first joined the military I was underweight for my height and had to gain 5 pounds in order to get in. Finally I did but I only weighed like 112 pounds at 17 years old. Now I'm at 125 after I had a kid.

Just be patient and eat right and exercise daily. Don't need to go on eating binges it will only hurt your digestive tract :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't force myself to eat or anything...I'm just naturally always hungry lmao idk how it works...i've already been told how disgusting I am for how much I eat in one meal and still not gain weight...hell i've had bfs dump me because i'm "too skinny" as they say LOLOL

and I don't really want to get fat, i just want to get some muscle and possibly not be as breakable as i am X.x

I hate the idea that even my closest friends hate my body and metablism more than anything because I'm soooo skinny and it pisses me off when that's what you hear every single second of every day

"oooh you are sooo skinny, what's your secret?"

"i love how skinny you are, i wish i could be exactly like you"

"o-m-f-g! you are so tiny, i wish i was like that"

I could go on for the rest of my life typing out the shit i hear from chicks daily. it sucks so bad that half of that would be from one of my friends that i hang out with all the time. She's 5'0 1/2 and weighs 97 pounds right now because she's stopped eating everything except one small salad a day...and I still hear from her that she wants to be skinny as me...It makes me wanna slap her and tell her to get some common sense....

I hate it soo much to be considered skinnier than everyone else...so i want to just get a bit of muscle and be the weight i'm supposed to be already, and be able to tell everyone that i'm not as skinny as they think i am...

geez 6 pages for this? (required rant about being old and fat) carb up go athletic. join a soccer or baseball team. Eat tons upon tons of fruit and wheat carbs. you'll be fine.

You have to teach your body to do what you want. Sports is a little better than working out because it's all body and can convince your body to make more permanent changes. That and it gets you out of your bubble more which never hurt anybody. To keep up with that you'll need fruit for blood sugar and immunity. Eating a lot of italian food or wherever you choose to get your carbs will help you pack on weight.

Working out tends to be something you have to manage yourself which most of us are terrible at. Sports will obligate you to show up because people will depend on you. Just a thought.

thanks piscian and lol i know..i only expected like 1 or 2 pages from this thread of completely random, possibly good ideas..instead i got 6 pages of some random ideas and good ideas mixed together. But I got what I needed out of this and I have any issues I'll be sure to bring up another question but I'm good for now as far as this thread goes :)

thank you everyone for your input!!! <3 much love

thanks piscian and lol i know..i only expected like 1 or 2 pages from this thread of completely random, possibly good ideas..instead i got 6 pages of some random ideas and good ideas mixed together. But I got what I needed out of this and I have any issues I'll be sure to bring up another question but I'm good for now as far as this thread goes :)

thank you everyone for your input!!! <3 much love

So close thread since you got what you needed??? O and like JJK said your fine the way you are and when time comes you will gain the weight you want just be patient join a sport not to gain muscle but to have fun and enjoy the hell out of life O and if you need my help I will knock some common sense into those chicks. BIG BOI TO THE RESCUE!!!!!! /thread