Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zinthius

Zinthius

1. Your in-game name: =(e)=â„¢ Zinthius

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them.

3. The Banning admin: The Whole of HellsGamers.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:19913622

5. Reason for ban: I Was Trolling on JB among other things. The aligations i'm charged with at the time were True.

At the time I had come back form my Europe trip tired and irritable. When i was trolling JB i was irritating everyone around me and making myself look like a bigger tool. These actions did warrant a ban. The ban however was quite longer then it Warranted. I'd like to be unbanned because I have changed my actions on Servers and in games. Since My removal from HellsGamers I've been in a bit of a Freefall. This Freefall has prevented me from keeping myself out of trouble. I'd like to try again to keep myself in line.

When I First started playing HellsGamers I saw a sort of maturity level in most of the Members. But that was Corrupted when I myself because the lowest of the low. THis low i achived out of spite and irritation for my Old Comrades. I hate myself for letting myself fall to this level.

When I used to join Jailbreak servers It was a somewhat hectic but Enjoyable Enviroment. This enviroment stopped when alot of The Regulars left. I Guess i felt myself entitled to Troll the hell out of the server. Which is Wrong I understand this now.

G-Mod Ban Aswell. This RP Ban which i can't find the link for. Perm No proof other then me being kicked by another admin and then kicking that admin Sarcastically As this admin knew. Nothing really to say here other then someone claiming something and getting what they want. And a Question for Green Ranger. If Amokov RDM'd me to get my Jihad Bomb, And Previous to this he admitted to using an ESP to find people's locations Why did you go blind to that? Or his previous kicking of me and slaying?

In All truth. I enjoy the HG Community and the Members of HG Itself. I would like to be Unbanned so i may continue enjoying and contributing to HellsGamers. I've Seen the New things and Stuff that has been done for Us to enjoy. I would like to enjoy it On your Liberty. Thank you.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

1. Your in-game name: =(e)=â„¢ Zinthius

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them.

3. The Banning admin: The Whole of HellsGamers.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:19913622

5. Reason for ban: I Was Trolling on JB among other things. The aligations i'm charged with at the time were True.

At the time I had come back form my Europe trip tired and irritable. When i was trolling JB i was irritating everyone around me and making myself look like a bigger tool. These actions did warrant a ban. The ban however was quite longer then it Warranted. I'd like to be unbanned because I have changed my actions on Servers and in games. Since My removal from HellsGamers I've been in a bit of a Freefall. This Freefall has prevented me from keeping myself out of trouble. I'd like to try again to keep myself in line.

When I First started playing HellsGamers I saw a sort of maturity level in most of the Members. But that was Corrupted when I myself because the lowest of the low. THis low i achived out of spite and irritation for my Old Comrades. I hate myself for letting myself fall to this level.

When I used to join Jailbreak servers It was a somewhat hectic but Enjoyable Enviroment. This enviroment stopped when alot of The Regulars left. I Guess i felt myself entitled to Troll the hell out of the server. Which is Wrong I understand this now.

G-Mod Ban Aswell. This RP Ban which i can't find the link for. Perm No proof other then me being kicked by another admin and then kicking that admin Sarcastically As this admin knew. Nothing really to say here other then someone claiming something and getting what they want. And a Question for Green Ranger. If Amokov RDM'd me to get my Jihad Bomb, And Previous to this he admitted to using an ESP to find people's locations Why did you go blind to that? Or his previous kicking of me and slaying?

In All truth. I enjoy the HG Community and the Members of HG Itself. I would like to be Unbanned so i may continue enjoying and contributing to HellsGamers. I've Seen the New things and Stuff that has been done for Us to enjoy. I would like to enjoy it On your Liberty. Thank you.

mkay

totally up to staff, I trust their decision will be in the best interest of the community.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/35106-Zinth-On-Gmod?p=199203&highlight=#post199203

Link Above

And another thing, you don't kick someone for a joke. Amokov didn't RDM you to GET the jihad. He killed you WITH a jihad. Get facts straight. My link and pictures prove it. Amokov didn't know you were being silly. He in fact didn't like the fact that you kicked him.

As for this ESP thing. Dunno what it is and dunno anything about it. Why didn't YOU speak up about it?

Up to staff about the Gmod ban.