Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Busted on the Pr0n Server

lol those are from Mike's console. I'm assuming it's because of HLDJ/HLSS. For some reason it also edits your input options and even after uninstalling it, those "cheat" functions are still there for me :(. If anyone knows how to get rid of this, do let me know :D

lol those are from Mike's console. I'm assuming it's because of HLDJ/HLSS. For some reason it also edits your input options and even after uninstalling it, those "cheat" functions are still there for me :(. If anyone knows how to get rid of this, do let me know :D

Actually, a lot of said functions are legacy commands used in previous versions of goldSRC/Source. You can't use them anymore because 1. they have been known to glitch (I doubt that...) 2. they have been replaced with functions that do the same 3. they've been fully integrated into the game itself and no longer require adjustment by user.

Most old configs (and even some new ones) will generate (or autogenerate) functions that we don't use anymore. They are considered not usable by the game and they can't be used unless you are actually cheating. You just need to take out the commands listed and delete them from your user config...

that's my understanding of these said commands. Oh yeah, some might be used if you have a joystick or gamepad attached to your computer X_x