Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

*poke with bat* Yo! Whats up?

Sickness

+5 internets if you get the reference.

Uhm..I'm gonna be like everyone else and say HELLO! IM NEW! WELCOME ME OR ILL FEEL LEFT OUT :D!

Sup, names "Sickness" had the name for about, 9 years, another +5 internets if you can guess where I got the name from (hint: MUSIC). Been playing shooters since..I had access to video games. Currently playing Cod BO, Red Dead Redem, TF2, Battlefield BC2, and since this summer, I've taken an interest in Minecraft! (I'd mention I play WoW, but i havnt played 'actively' in years..owait, i just DID mention I play it every so often didn't I?! *gasp*) I excel at sniping in all the above games (Bow + Arrow PvP in MC, hunter in wow) enjoy playing support and picking off big targets / annoyances from safety like a puss.

Note: If your a scout in TF2, I will rage at you for being the only annoyance I have a problem hitting <.<

So in total, my thread just gave some lucky person +10 internets, like winning a lottery isn't it?