Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB Admin Question

Hey,

so let's take this from a general point.

-Your an admin in the JailBreak Server, you see an Admin freekilling people, this admin has no courtesy to slay hisself.

-The rules state not to use your powers on other Admins.

-He must be stopped.

Can any upper staff tell us what to do, making a T-List report for 1 kill is just silly and time killing.

Get proof of them blatantly freekilling, and if they refuse to slay themself then there's a possibility they may be Tlisted. And if its only 1 freekill but they do it multiple times where they don't slay themselves get multiple demos of the situation

Although as for the using admin powers on other admins, i cant help you there :P

Get proof of them blatantly freekilling, and if they refuse to slay themself then there's a possibility they may be Tlisted. And if its only 1 freekill but they do it multiple times where they don't slay themselves get multiple demos of the situation

Although as for the using admin powers on other admins, i cant help you there :P

Hey, if it was me I'd slay the shit outta them.

Admins always should have the courtesy to slay their self on freekilling.

well because we have the "baught" admin possibility, we might have a few admins that mass fk and think they can get away with it. However from my understanding even if they are fking and you slay them you're subject to being in trouble, since it violates the admin rules which we all agree to upon buying it. So even if they get theirs revoked, they have the chance to take you with them.

Best bet is like everyone else said, record a demo of it.

Sadly I can't even play in jailbreak anymore without some admin abusing to the point where it disturbs gameplay, so I leave a demo on for every time I'm in hg servers.

Never assume you are right, especially for an apparent freekill. People playing T will complain all day long over being freekilled, a lot of times when they weren't actually freekilled but think they were. If there is a T complaining about an admin who freekilled them, use admin chat to ask that admin what happened. More likely than not, he/she will explain the situation and it probably wasn't a freekill.

Now if an admin is just running around saying "I don't like you" and kills people or something, that is when you should pull out the demo and follow him for a while. Give him warnings over admin chat if he doesn't stop, take screenshots of his responses, and then head to the forums.

Hey,

so let's take this from a general point.

-Your an admin in the JailBreak Server, you see an Admin freekilling people, this admin has no courtesy to slay hisself.

-The rules state not to use your powers on other Admins.

-He must be stopped.

Can any upper staff tell us what to do, making a T-List report for 1 kill is just silly and time killing.

Just do what I do, add F4ithl3ss and whenever something like that happens just complain to him for a few minutes and he will hop on the server and check it out. Its what they pay him the big bucks for anyways.

In all seriousness you should just have a some of staff/council/ect. on your steam list and if there is any problem just ask them to go on the server and check it out, they are usually pretty good about it. Just try not to cry wolf to many times...

If all else fails demo/screnshot it and if its not enough evidence at the time archive it for later use.

Look get a demo about them doing this if any of that staff is online go get them instead really quick since its gonna be a lot faster but if not just stick with the demo like how someone said earlier if they refuse to slay themselves you slay them while in the demo since if it is a blatant freekill but we will be the judge of that once we see it

Is it really so hard to demo an admin abusing/breaking rules and post the report on forum?

Have you ever heard me saying that?

My point is , when a Admin doesn't slay hisself, and I'm busy reporting him which takes approx 2 minutes, then I need an admin to review it which takes some time, but what happens with the admin still ruining the gameplay within maybe those 20 minutes, that's how we lose players and what Awwik said.

Have you ever heard me saying that?

My point is , when a Admin doesn't slay hisself, and I'm busy reporting him which takes approx 2 minutes, then I need an admin to review it which takes some time, but what happens with the admin still ruining the gameplay within maybe those 20 minutes, that's how we lose players and what Awwik said.

Seriously just go on Teamspeak, there will be plenty of trusted admins online if needed. You can't assume that you are right.