Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How long?

n3m1s1s

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Batters

about 700 hours in total over around 1.5 years. however i had a virus and had to delete CSS for some reason long story short i had to redownload everything and hence i have 95 hours on my current bit :)

Bought it.... I don't remember but I have the silver medal.

700 hours, although the last time I've played TF2 for more than one minute was sense the Engi update. (Store + being killed by weapons I didn't even know existed just made me hate the game).

I don't remember when I started playing, but I know I was garbage at first so I would ragequit every game I joined.

Now I think I am pretty damn good and I play it when I get bored of Jailbreak.

Added up I have about 464 hours. Some of that is from idling.

point of idling is to abuse the game's system of randomly giving out items during gameplay. you log in and sit in the server and get items. thats it. Also i used to play in the Z community quite a bit but i had computer issues and only have about 30-40 hours logged.

Guest Batters
How does that work?

Didnt you stay on the same steam acc?

Or was it illegal >:3

nahh wasnt illegal, just something somewhere fucked up >.<

I bought Team Fortress 2 around October of 2009. I didn't play the game at all when I first bought it for about a month. Then I started playing and stumbled upon the HG Hoodoo server and have put 1092 hours into the game. And I've probably put about 1000 hours into playing the HG Hoodoo server. That's basically the only map I've played in that game, I'm not familiar with any of the others.

8 inches.

Oh, and 650 some-odd hours on CS:S and about a dozen on TF2. Now if we were talking about TFC or CS on WON, we're talking several thousand, but it's hard to count hours on a defunct system. I've had this account since Steam Beta. Whenever that was.