Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How long?

n3m1s1s

My hours don't count.

Many times I will be in a server and walk away, fall asleep.

If your trying to get a hold of me in friends chat with no response, odds are I'm snoring.

Twice I remember being asked for a 10 man and fell asleep before it started ha.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hours don't count.

Many times I will be in a server and walk away, fall asleep.

If your trying to get a hold of me in friends chat with no response, odds are I'm snoring.

Twice I remember being asked for a 10 man and fell asleep before it started ha.

lmao i love this guy..

I wish I could do that. I play about 3 hours on saturday + any other game time I can sneak away without my parents knowing/seeing.

FAAAK...

I cant wait to move out.

thats the same as mee - even if it involves staying up till 2am the next day >.< got exams so parents want me to be revising :(

I has a laptop :D

I can play in bed. But my mom is a ninja. So that dosent work out sometimes.

Well I don't know how smart your mom is but my parents were retarded when it came to computers. I basically played videogames but they thought I was doing homework. I never did the homework cuz I would be playing games, but the next day I would do my work in class as fast as I could.

Quick question, why doesn't you mom want you playing games?

Well I don't know how smart your mom is but my parents were retarded when it came to computers. I basically played videogames but they thought I was doing homework. I never did the homework cuz I would be playing games, but the next day I would do my work in class as fast as I could.

Quick question, why doesn't you mom want you playing games?

Well....

She thinks I am getting bad marks when my average is 73%. She also thinks Im not studying for exams when I actually am therefore she thinks im just wasting time on the computer.

Well....

She thinks I am getting bad marks when my average is 73%. She also thinks Im not studying for exams when I actually am therefore she thinks im just wasting time on the computer.

Those kind of are bad marks. lol. It means you could have done at least 26% better.

Here's a tip: For the next few weeks, focus on getting as high as grades as possible. Then when your parents see it, don't let them think that you got good grades from not playing video games, tell them that you've been playing a tad more or that you've just made a deal with yourself that you would get all your homework done before you open up any games(even if you already do that, then just let them know that gaming is a positive hobby). Then ask if you can get something game-related(like a new game or piece of hardware) if you do something with your grades(hopefully they're already up from when you were focusing on them for the last few weeks).

Your parents should now understand that gaming is just one of your hobbies and shouldn't be frowned upon. This is basically how I did it, but you probably know your parents better than I.