Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1295-masterson - Not doing reports

JessicaJoy

1295-masterson (admin name)

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/h9/masterson.jpg

I went into Dust2 DM to see if he was in there so I could get his SteamID and In-game name ..but he was not there. I have been noticing on SB that he bans for a week but no reports.

Is there anyway to get his steamID so we can let him know if there is a hacker, he has to be a report so we can permaban them?

Thanks.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Look if you are going to charge someone for admin, you are providing a service. Legally you either have to remove this ban or refund my money.

I'm banning blatant aimbotters to keep them from killing the server at night. I didn't sign up to do extra work at 2am. You can do that. You are official HG. That's your job not mine. If you disagree fine. Refund my money and remove the ban.

Then cancel my service. I'm not signing up to do work.

Also for the record, you can write a TOS that is illegal. Happens a lot.

Wrong way to go about this. They simply applied a temp ban for you to come in here and explain yourself.

Wrong way to go about this. They simply applied a temp ban for you to come in here and explain yourself.

What is there to explain? I was reported for not filing reports. If I'm not filing either I'm not aware or I don't want to. If that's a requirement for admin, I don't want it. I've filed 5 bans in 3 months. Almost all of the reports were aimbot. All of them were blantant to the point that review was not necessary.

My bans were not filed because of two reasons.

First, last time I filed a report before I had admin I didn't EXACTLY follow your format. All the information was there (steamid and demo) but the admin who read it was too lazy to put it together. Eventually it was closed with no ban for a person that will just buy a new account and be on with a new cheat later anyway.

Second, it is not my job to maintain your server integrity. That is your job. If I was part of HG my stance would be different, but since I am not it should not fall under my duty to take time out of my day to file rather rigorous reports for bans. I get paid to do that sort of busy work. I'm not doing it for someone I'm paying. That's completely backward.

Now our viewpoints obviously differ on this. I doubt I'll change your mind. I'm certain you won't change mine. Either cancel the service and remove the ban, or remove the admin and remove the ban. Either way this topic is done.

Edited by masterson

To be clear here, I'm not trying to argue. I just want to be able to DM for 20 minutes before I go to bed. Before aimbotters were interrupting that. Now you are. I bought admin to deal with the aimbotters but clearly that won't work. If I'm required to file reports then I'll just go without admin and hope for the best.

HG or not, your admin roles are the same as all admins.

As an admin, if someone is aimbotting, that should be reported so they get a perma ban. Sometimes admins get brought up for review like yourself for quality control and to not have admins banning unjustly, this process is in favor for the community, that you are nicely helping.

The Ban reports forum has specific Sticky's with the rules for posting a ban report. The staff that nicely go through all these reports are not going to pick through improper formatted reports. Simply view the *Read First* Sticky's once before posting.

Unbanned, thanks for your support regardless if you keep admin.
Edited by Homer