Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headshot.....

Headshot

Really? which part?

aGGiN^? - which I had plenty of times before today, with no one ever saying anything.

IHN? - the fun scrim team? - with Me, Pavin, HyperC, Malkin, D3n, Fearthevenom, Jason, maybe a few more which i dont remember. (all of us used that tag - sorry if I get anyone else in trouble)

So, when I was 10manning with staff today and stuff, no one cared about it, but now?...

So which part did you ban me for?

All of you guys are just hypocrites. You ban me for having aGGiN^ as my name, but staff/council can just say n*gger over the mic in 10mans, teamspeak, and servers without anything being wrong?

Same with abusing admin. No one is allowed to do it, but staff/council.

'n***a' is used to mean homeboy, and things like that, while 'n*gger' is used as an insult. There is a big gap between them.

If you guys had such a big problem with this, you should of said something sooner. But no. No one ever had a problem with this in the past. You may say you did, but no one had ever said anything to me.

Migra saying he said something in the past? yeah ok, no you didn't.

So yeah, if no one said to change my name, I'm not gonna change it.

NO ONE TOLD ME TO STOP HACKING SO I JUST KEPT GOING.

Be honest, if you never get banned for hacking, will you stop? I mean, since most staff/council were banned for hacking and all have VAC banned accounts, if you guys were never caught, would you have stopped?

meh, you guys ban Pavin, you ban Headshot. I get bullied every day from lots of HG vets and members in any server im in. Maybe ill leave again too. This seems more like a selective type of harrassment than an enforcement of any rules.

Last week I witnessed real childish bullying in 10 mans between Nick and Apoc. Apoc did nothing and was being treated like a bitch.

Im tired of watching this shit. and I am consistantly dumbfounded that I have hope about this place every time I return.

I'll Cancel my admin for Office. I found another community anyway...

Stop selectively enforcing rules you children...

meh, you guys ban Pavin, you ban Headshot. I get bullied every day from lots of HG vets and members in any server im in. Maybe ill leave again too. This seems more like a selective type of harrassment than an enforcement of any rules.

Last week I witnessed real childish bullying in 10 mans between Nick and Apoc. Apoc did nothing and was being treated like a bitch.

Im tired of watching this shit. and I am consistantly dumbfounded that I have hope about this place every time I return.

Say what?

What when he was drunk and wouldnt stop talking?

Care to explain the selective harassment?

no problem with you at all malkin if anything you are the reason i go to Office server... but you honestly got to realize that what he (headshot) did and has been doing is wrong

he even asked you what he did wrong and talked to me about trying to understand what he did. All you did was leave the channel when he asked you about it.

if its not worth resolving, try not being poisonous enough to be a dick in the first place...

this place is retarded...

full of bullys.

meh. ive been getting all kinds of flack from members. I get invited to 10man and people call me bad when I have 200 ping and they get pissed off that im not a leage quality player in 10 mans with 200 ping.

Lax on like the 2nd day I was back was shitting all over me. I watched this passive agressive thing with Nick and apoc, this person "Guy" in 10 mans is equally poisonous...

I found a community full of adults that play casually. Im too busy doing other shit to witness all this poison.

this is stupid...

Our rules on racism are as strict as they are with hackers. Headshot has 249 friends on steam, how many of those do you think are in HG? If you want to talk about people that are "looked up to" around here and still do bad things look at yourselves.

Everybody waits until their own last chance to throw all the shit at the community, do something about it beforehand instead of bitching now.

Well I'll say this. A lot of what Malkin is saying is true and everyone knows it. It's obvious. Hell I used to rage at people until I realized it's not that big of a deal.

Lamigra: As far as you saying something in a 10 man? Hey bro if you said something to me during a 10 man I probably wouldn't even notice. You don't use your mic often and when you do you can get lost in the sauce.

I disagree with the "n***a" arguement as I understand it can be misconstrued but really? He has had that name thousands of times and now it comes up? Headshot never bugs anyone and he didn't come into this thread being disrespectful or insulting at all. I feel like I'm missing something here.

As far as doing something before hand about problems.... Well I think it's fair to say it's not always that easy. I've asked for help with specific problems in the past and been completely ignored.

I will say once upon a time I could pm certain people with a problem and get a response. perhaps HG is too big now. I don't know. I kind of agree yeah if you have a problem don't wait until the last minute but a problem is a problem. Should we not fix it at all now?

Just throwing my opinion out there. Let the trolling begin.

I didn't say anything because I'm not gonna snitch on people. Out of the original people from back in the day, the only few that are left are staff/council and a few HG vets. I honestly dont care about all the new people, but the people I knew for years, im not gonna make abuse/ban threads on them. I'm just throwing that fact that they all use that word out there, because you all know you say it.

Do I care what people say? no it is a fucking videogame.

You guys say you are strict on hackers? Seriously? When you ban someone, you say and I quote "come back with a new steam ID if you want to play again" - Wtf? once a hacker always a hacker.

meh. w/e. this is institutionalized high-horse bs. Some members get a free pass to be tyrants and others don't.

in the end, enforcement is selective and always has been.

I witness people acting poisonous all the time. and most of them are council or staff. Im done arguing. I never should have come back. thx for reminding me why...

All of you guys are just hypocrites. You ban me for having aGGiN^ as my name, but staff/council can just say n*gger over the mic in 10mans, teamspeak, and servers without anything being wrong?

Same with abusing admin. No one is allowed to do it, but staff/council.

'n***a' is used to mean homeboy, and things like that, while 'n*gger' is used as an insult. There is a big gap between them.

If you guys had such a big problem with this, you should of said something sooner. But no. No one ever had a problem with this in the past. You may say you did, but no one had ever said anything to me.

Migra saying he said something in the past? yeah ok, no you didn't.

So yeah, if no one said to change my name, I'm not gonna change it.

Be honest, if you never get banned for hacking, will you stop? I mean, since most staff/council were banned for hacking and all have VAC banned accounts, if you guys were never caught, would you have stopped?

I know I'm not really involved but I'm 100% Migra has said something to you about it.

"come back with a new steam ID if you want to play again" - Wtf? once a hacker always a hacker.

Not true ..I know people who have hacked. They were stupid and didn't do it again ..their account was VAC banned ..they got a new steamID and started over.

Once a hacker; always a hacker is not true.

meh. w/e. this is institutionalized high-horse bs. Some members get a free pass to be tyrants and others don't.

I witness people acting poisonous all the time. and most of them are council or staff. Im done arguing. I never should have come back. thx for reminding me why...

This also isn't true. There have been several times people have been talked to and warned about their behavior. The only way to get things done is to report it. Just because they are "high" up in the community, doesn't mean they don't get in trouble. I have witnessed it myself.

Well I'll say this. A lot of what Malkin is saying is true and everyone knows it. It's obvious. Hell I used to rage at people until I realized it's not that big of a deal.

Lamigra: As far as you saying something in a 10 man? Hey bro if you said something to me during a 10 man I probably wouldn't even notice. You don't use your mic often and when you do you can get lost in the sauce.

I disagree with the "n***a" arguement as I understand it can be misconstrued but really? He has had that name thousands of times and now it comes up? Headshot never bugs anyone and he didn't come into this thread being disrespectful or insulting at all. I feel like I'm missing something here.

As far as doing something before hand about problems.... Well I think it's fair to say it's not always that easy. I've asked for help with specific problems in the past and been completely ignored.

I will say once upon a time I could pm certain people with a problem and get a response. perhaps HG is too big now. I don't know. I kind of agree yeah if you have a problem don't wait until the last minute but a problem is a problem. Should we not fix it at all now?

Just throwing my opinion out there. Let the trolling begin.

So should i just start yelling on the mic? Does yelling solve everything? Do you really have to ask why that is offensive? you say he has done this thousands of times... does it mean its right? last time i checked you have to watch what you say and do while representing the community...

I will say I agree with this to a degree. Many of us can start pointing fingers and start a little he said she said war but really that's not necessary.

So let's just stop here. It's there and everyone knows it.

Just throwing that out here before everyone else begins responding in the thread.

So should i just start yelling on the mic? Does yelling solve everything? Do you really have to ask why that is offensive? you say he has done this thousands of times... does it mean its right? last time i checked you have to watch what you say and do while representing the community...

I stated in the very post you quoted that I did not agree with the "nigg*" arguement. I didn't say you should yell and I'm not quite sure where you got the "does yelling solve everything" question from.

I also stated that it MIGHT have gone unnoticed. Is that not a reasonable assumption? Can that not happen? Perhaps instead of yelling you can look for a response to know you've been heard in an important matter. I think that's more appropriate than saying something, getting no acknowledgement, then using it to point the finger later wouldn't you agree? I'm not saying that's what you did but you pulled the yelling thing from nowhere so I figured maybe I should "specify."

As far as doing something about it. I've seen people do worse and get pulled to the side and get a talking to.

Edited by Kinta

This shouldn't be happening.

You were caught with a racist name and have been told before not to do it. It's that simple.

As of being selective no one is pointing ANYONE out. Its a thread about a name that shouldn't have been put as a name.

Just stop blowing this completely out of proportion.

Alright, well if the higher ups in the community are 'being racist' or being 'tyrants' and you don't bother to get proof and tell someone about it, of course nothing is going to be done to correct the problem. Sounds to me like you're just sitting back assuming someone else will take care of it, and since no one does, you blame us. Take some fucking initiative

Now, back on topic...

Headshot, you were warned in the past about this shit, you know that it's against the rules, but you do it anyway... What the hell do you think is going to happen? Also, as far as the "it just means homeboy" argument goes, the rule has been around forever, and so have you, you agreed to the rule before and now you start doing this? Sounds like you're the one who's changed, not HellsGamers.

Alright, well if the higher ups in the community are 'being racist' or being 'tyrants' and you don't bother to get proof and tell someone about it, of course nothing is going to be done to correct the problem. Sounds to me like you're just sitting back assuming someone else will take care of it, and since no one does, you blame us. Take some fucking initiative

Now, back on topic...

Headshot, you were warned in the past about this shit, you know that it's against the rules, but you do it anyway... What the hell do you think is going to happen? Also, as far as the "it just means homeboy" argument goes, the rule has been around forever, and so have you, you agreed to the rule before and now you start doing this? Sounds like you're the one who's changed, not HellsGamers.

Very well said, Faithless.