Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headshot.....

Headshot

You guys say you are strict on hackers? Seriously? When you ban someone, you say and I quote "come back with a new steam ID if you want to play again" - Wtf? once a hacker always a hacker.

You say we arent strict because if a hacker gets a new STEAM ID they can play again

Do you expect HG to IP ban every hacker?

No

I've heard JETTA drop the N bomb multiple times with Homer listening. This thread is saying something about HG

This ban is definitely selective and I believe this should just be a fair warning since EVERYONE knows that Headshot would not be dumb enough to keep doing it

I've heard JETTA drop the N bomb multiple times with Homer listening. This thread is saying something about HG

This ban is definitely selective and I believe this should just be a fair warning since EVERYONE knows that Headshot would not be dumb enough to keep doing it

How is it selective if Headshot is one of the last true vet's remaining?

If a recruit did this the same thing would happen.

Sure, I get that Staff and Council may get away with certain things but has THIS situation ever applied to a Staff or Council member? I'm not talking about saying the N word in a server, I'm talking about a steam name.

Yet again, this is a post about a person with a racist name and has been told to stop. He has been warned MULTIPLE times. Its not being selective.

His name was "IHN | aGGiN"

This is nothing more than blatant racism.

Just to pointing it out how can you say it's not offensive when some had killers backwards as well on the other team. Yes some higher ups have dropped bad words but to be honest you had to of known what you were doing was wrong.

Last I checked, HG doesn't seem to care how the N word is used, they will ban any random person on the spot as long as it's being used some how.

I don't think it is a smart move to go right ahead and ban someone who has been well involved with a community for about 5 years and is also well respected, for something that is so insignificant and has done no damage. I personally think that the rules on racism should be changed a little

Take this situation, if we didn't ban him what would we say if an HG member who had gotten in trouble in the past for saying the N word accused us of favortism towards Veterans?

Justifying what Headshot did won't work, it was wrong.

Please, for the love of fucking God, if you have a problem with people, PM someone. PM me, I don't do anything but sit on Youtube and fap all day anyways so give me something to do.

I don't do anything but sit on Youtube and fap all day anyways so give me something to do.
I am so disappointed.

As am I.

However, there are several fairly valid points within this thread and everybody has their own opinion. I won't lie though, I the past Jetta, Robert and his brother Brett were probably the worst offenders, saying the "N" word pretty much as much as possible, and although there should have been some form of punishment, there never really was. That has obviously changed, but was just using that as an example.

As am I.

However, there are several fairly valid points within this thread and everybody has their own opinion. I won't lie though, I the past Jetta, Robert and his brother Brett were probably the worst offenders, saying the "N" word pretty much as much as possible, and although there should have been some form of punishment, there never really was. That has obviously changed, but was just using that as an example.

Brett and Robert are no longer with us, as for jetta Homer spoke with him about it and since then he has not said it, well i haven't heard him say it for quite awhile now. And im always in jettas channel letting him know I'm better then him at CSS

Brett and Robert are no longer with us, as for jetta Homer spoke with him about it and since then he has not said it, well i haven't heard him say it for quite awhile now. And im always in jettas channel letting him know I'm better then him at CSS

Oh, I am aware of that Weeman. But I was just using that as an example. As for Brett and Robert, you're partly right. Robert might be gone but Brett is still here: Brett's Profile.

Oh, I am aware of that Weeman. But I was just using that as an example. As for Brett and Robert, you're partly right. Robert might be gone but Brett is still here: Brett's Profile.

wow didn't even know, haven't seen him around in like 5 or 6 months so i figured he left too. Either way my argument was those that Headshot claimed to be continuously racist have either left, changed their ways, or i guess in Brett's case not even around the community. And even if Brett came back and became active he would receive the same treatment Headshot is now if he continued his racism.

Artillery I understand that completely.

My point here is this - if this were to pass with him simply being told "don't do shit like that" and then a recruit did it, the recruit would wonder why Headshot didn't get any punishment. In my eyes thats the same situation here between Veteran and Staff. We've got to draw a line somewhere I think.