Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Big Mistake

killer456

1. Your in-game name: killer456

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: communist

4. Your Steam-Id: n/a

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for saying the word "nigjer." Apparently, communist thinks that nigjer = the n word. I am unable to comprehend how one can make such a statement, without sufficient evidence to prove how nigher = the n word. My intentions were not to say anything racist, I have been in trouble in the past for having an inappropriate name, and I have been very careful to make sure I don't say anything racist, but I don't think a PERMANENT ban is very appropriate. If you believe I was being racist, temp ban me, but I don't get why I was permanently banned. Simply put, nigjer does not equal the N word. Communist is implying that that is the case, which it is not. Anyone can interpret nigjer for themselves and determine what it means, but as far as I'm concerned, nigjer is not a racist term and I should not have been permanently banned. If you have the slightest bit of rational, you should clearly be able to see that nigjer in no way, shape or form implies anything except whatever one wants the word to be. For some reason, communist chose that nigjer = the n word. I can imply that nigjer means a dog, and when I said "lets dig up some nigjer" I was actually referring to pyrite, AKA fools gold. Nigjer was a slang term in the 16th and 17th century for fools gold, so technically I have done nothing to deserve a ban.

I can understand how one might think I was being racist, but again, the simple fact is that nigjer is not a racist word. So please, unban me and I won't come close to saying anything like that again. This will be the last time you ever see anyone report me for anything, if I screw up again, permanently ban me. I'm sincerely apologetic that I might have caused anyone trouble, but my intentions are pure and I did not say a racist word. Thanks and God Bless.

I found 1 google result for nig-jer which refers to a layer of lead...otherwise the only fools gold alternative is Pyrite

I think youre full of shit and just trollin...unless gold has some relativeness in jailbreak.

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for saying the word "nigjer." Apparently, communist thinks that nigjer = the n word. I am unable to comprehend how one can make such a statement, without sufficient evidence to prove how nigher = the n word. My intentions were not to say anything racist, I have been in trouble in the past for having an inappropriate name, and I have been very careful to make sure I don't say anything racist, but I don't think a PERMANENT ban is very appropriate. If you believe I was being racist, temp ban me, but I don't get why I was permanently banned. Simply put, nigjer does not equal the N word. Communist is implying that that is the case, which it is not. Anyone can interpret nigjer for themselves and determine what it means, but as far as I'm concerned, nigjer is not a racist term and I should not have been permanently banned. If you have the slightest bit of rational, you should clearly be able to see that nigjer in no way, shape or form implies anything except whatever one wants the word to be. For some reason, communist chose that nigjer = the n word. I can imply that nigjer means a dog, and when I said "lets dig up some nigjer" I was actually referring to pyrite, AKA fools gold. Nigjer was a slang term in the 16th and 17th century for fools gold, so technically I have done nothing to deserve a ban.

I can understand how one might think I was being racist, but again, the simple fact is that nigjer is not a racist word. So please, unban me and I won't come close to saying anything like that again. This will be the last time you ever see anyone report me for anything, if I screw up again, permanently ban me. I'm sincerely apologetic that I might have caused anyone trouble, but my intentions are pure and I did not say a racist word. Thanks and God Bless.

tl;dr

NO

You completely irritate me beyond reason, your ignorance about everything is downright terrible. If this is truly up to public opinion then I would have to say. Get out of here, you have no place here and we should definitely never have to deal with your shit ever again.

1. Your in-game name: killer456

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: communist

4. Your Steam-Id: n/a

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for saying the word "nigjer."

Second time banned for racism? After people made you change your name what made them think they weren't serious?

Didn't know i was this hated...