Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CastIronSkillet

There is a set list of appropriate commands that are supposed to be used on jailbreak. If you don't want to enforce them fine, just ignore my post.

Yup for paid admins.......

What he did wasnt a problem for the server it did not effect game play in face most people had fun, you are the only one who was upset by this. You are here to post about normal paid admins, but guess what he is not one, he has earn the right to play around and mess around with the wonderful failbreakers. You are just mad because you think a PAID admin did this.

Nick is Cool, and he is staff so he can enjoy himself that way lol

But on the other side, if u r gonna have Rules, then u must respect them

I believe we tend to have more respect for the rules and laws that effect the actions we take each and every day. Perhaps its because we have more to lose as we mature. Or perhaps its because we realize that for a society to function in an orderly fashion, there must be rules and laws in place to insure proper behavior by its members.

HG has rules,Those who enforce them must Follow them, we shouldn't have any Free pass's.

I dont think what he did was wrong,

But again, It is only My opinion.:o0:

Edited by JJK

Due to the admin system breaking from the new CSS update these temporary rules are going into effect since quite a few pay admins are abusing this glitch.

if you are caught using any and i mean ANY commands you normally shouldn't have such as dizzy, firebomb, timebomb, noclip, drug, or ANY OTHER COMMAND YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE, you will be removed from the forum for a day on your second offense. Other admin abuse rules still apply as well. the only admins that SHOULD have access to these commands are Staff and trusted admins who are HG | veterans. and even those members should not be using them that target the whole server.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING THE BANNED COMMANDS IN MASS ON THE SERVER YOU WILL BE REMOVED FOR A WEEK, THE ONLY COMMAND YOU COULD POSSIBLY USE IN MASS IS MUTE IF TS ARE SPAMMING, THATS IT!

From soccer: This includes disco, too!

Edited by n1ckkkkk

KNOCK OUT again from N1ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and did the nocliping have any effect on ur game? no? good!.

Edited by Delink