Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

It's Been Fun...

Hello everyone,

It has been a great (almost) two years here at HellsGamers, but this will be it for me...at least for a while.

With the recent death of my grandfather, among other things, I have fallen back into some depression and my life seems to have taken a 180 degree turn. I have missed almost two weeks of classes, and that alone has made my life a living hell...resulting in dropping one class and a temporary leave from my job until I am caught back up with the others.

There are a few of you I have spoken to about other circumstances prior to all of this (all of which are contributing to my current situation).

For those who took the time to show your concern and talk with me, it is appreciated more than you know.

In short, it has come to the point in my life where I must focus on myself and my priorities.

Enough of my lamenting...

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here with HG despite any conflicts or problems that arose with staff, other members, etc. I'm going to miss the friendships that have developed out of the endless hours of playing CounterStrike and Minecraft, but as its been said, all good things come to an end at some point.

Of course, there will be times where I will have a little bit of free time and pop by to play a quick 10-man or something, but any other activity will most likely diminish completely.

(Not sure if I will be allowed to keep my tag or not.)

Definitely going to miss this, but I'll try to come around when I can.

-Apocolyptica