Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Evilweevil's formal resignation

I'm sorry to report that I Evilweevil am going to officially resign from -hg-. This is due to my responsibilities at another gaming community as a staff member, i was allowed to dual clan as my other community does not cover any games that HG covers, but due to a project which i am staffing we have decided to extend into valve games. Due to being part of my other community for well over 2 years now i feel obliged to stay with them, while still remaining a friend with HG, but not a recruit.

If possible i'd like to take my old place as "Friend of HG" and maybe further along the development of Pegasus Gaming (my community) form relations between HG and PGCom. Sorry for any inconvenience. i wish you all the best, and good luck in the competitive world of gaming. from my new alternative gaming name...

Best regards

[PGCom]USS-Cassini

P.S Monkeyman, Soko & many other Gmod admins, while i remain a Gmod admin, id like to make it clear, I'm not the admin known to abuse, that is Weevil, i was known as Evil_weevil. I remember hearing conversation about the matter in Teamspeak when i had no Mic, so i could put across my views. And just before i resign one irritating issue i am having while being a Garrysmod admin is the player name World Prop, however it may seem "humorous" it is infact extremely frustrating.

Once again best wishes! I'll see many of you on HG Serious DarkRP, and may occasionally visit your Teamspeak. A special thanks to Awwik for introducing me to the HG members & clan & SyNc for helping me through the simple application process.

Regards

[PGCom] USS-Cassini