Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!rtd Discussion

merlinus12

I can't count the number of times where the balance of the gameplay was just fucked over by rtd, it's really annoying as balls.

This.

Godmode is the worst, it fucks up defensive tactics with sentries, which usually leads to the other team winning. In my opinion, that's not fun at all.

I also don't like !rtd very much, mainly because of the fact that it gets rid of the skill in some parts of the game (capturing points with god mode), i also don't like instant kills very much(i can handle crits).

i like the idea of allowing people to move players with god mode.

-first post :D

I also don't like !rtd very much, mainly because of the fact that it gets rid of the skill in some parts of the game (capturing points with god mode), i also don't like instant kills very much(i can handle crits).

i like the idea of allowing people to move players with god mode.

-first post :D

If by skill you mean extreme camping, then yes.

i agree with all the above comments, rtd can be ungfair, but it makes us unique. We might want to think about an increased delay in using rtd on attack defend maps for the blu team

Yeah, if an admin came and hought about this, I bet he'd say no.